New Honda Jazz Officially Launched in India

Re: 2014 Honda Jazz Spotted in India

white Honda jazz is being tested in goa.
Ofcouse its debadged and stickered oddly.

Sorry couldnt take a pic as it was spotted in moving traffic on highway road.

The rear end looks confuse between their sibling mobilio [frustration].

Of course now it seems Honda would launch it soon [clap]...

Now that's surprising, Honda didn't test City at all but you have spotted the Jazz and expect it to iron out some issues. In case you spot it again, don't forget to take some snaps.

white Honda jazz is being tested in goa.
Ofcouse its debadged and stickered oddly.
Wow Schimulkar, you made my day [lol] Hope and wish what you saw is Jazz itself. This post is a big relief and gives a lot of hope to everyone who is waiting for Jazz's launch. Please do try to take pics if you happen to see it again.

The rear end looks confuse between their sibling mobilio
Seriously?? Do you mean the rear is different from the international version??

Now that's surprising, Honda didn't test City at all but you have spotted the Jazz and expect it to iron out some issues.
Nishant, niggles and issues in City has probably forced Honda to test Jazz before launch. If you remember, Honda had briefly tested Mobilio also. The test mule spotted, however was not debadged or had any camouflage.

This is really good news that Honda is taking customer feedback seriously and wants to give us a better product [clap]

My friend has a dealership of Honda and as per what we had discussions, honda might launch the new jazz with diesel mill option around Feb or March 2015.
Really good to know that Vijay. Please post updates from your friend as and when you get them. A lot of us in this forum are eagerly waiting for any news about the new Jazz. Also try to get info if Honda is planning for any variant with the 1.5 L iVTEC + CVT also.

Last edited:

I hope they address the most significant issue of diesel engine
Their diesel engine noise which enters into the cabin once the rpm needle rises.

It might be the reason for me to not go for the car after waiting for it.

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Here is the production version of Jazz spotted in India . Lauch likely in March 2015.
Where in India is this car sighted? Reason I ask this because as of yesterday the production version was not seen anywhere by me at HCI Greater Noida and I am told it may be launched in next financial year but exact month unknown.

Regards

Akash

Seems to be sighted at Honda factory. You can see Jazz in white, brown, silver around. As expected will be available in 1.2 I-Vtec & 1.5 I-Dtec engine option's.
You would not spot Honda cars being tested on Indian roads. They do testing elsewhere.

Last edited:

Oh man..my heart is beating like anything. Just when I booked i20, I am seeing Jazz being spotted in plant. I think no one is as confused as me at the moment. Friday I booked City and cancelled it today. Booked i20 today and will have to cancel it again within some days if more news regarding Jazz leaks out. One thing is for sure, March will be its launch time.

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Seems to be sighted at Honda factory. You can see Jazz in white, brown, silver around.

You would not spot Honda cars being tested on Indian roads. They do testing elsewhere.
It might be possible that in their Rajasthan plant this car may be parked. Testing would be done most likely in their new plant.

Regards

Akash

Jazz spied in 6 colors-white, red,silver, titanium,black and Milano? red
B5jbc5bCEAAl_6K.jpg
Source:GW

Ya looks like Copper Red color. Milano Red is normal Red I think. Looks like Top End as it has alloy wheels and no Fog Lamps. I think international versions also don't have Fog Lamps. Interiors are Black.

Looks like Top End as it has alloy wheels and no Fog Lamps. I think international versions also don't have Fog Lamps. Interiors are Black.
The international version does have Fog Lamps. If the spied model is indeed the top-end, I dont think I will be going for it. Neither will the common public. [anger]

On the outside itself, it is clear of the features it is missing.

1. Fog Lamps
2. Request sensor for unlock (i.e. No key-less entry and go)
3. Turn indicator on ORVMs
4. Shark fin antenna (like in City) or even the short antenna

Again, cant conclude that this is the top end just seeing the alloy wheels. I guess we will have to wait for more spy shots or the official data [:)]

Though Alloys are offered in Top End versions, I think it might be the mid trim. Honda might badge it as V and also offer V(O) with some additional features over V. This is the similar case in Thailand where Jazz is also sold. 3 versions are available there (S, V/V+ , SV/SV+)
The V version is very similar to the one in the above spyshot. It too misses Fog Lamps & Turn Indicators on Mirrors, while SV gets them as standard. This confusion will last till optical specifications/ feature list is announced.

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom