Hyundai ix25 Compact SUV Named Creta

Guys who are into the process of buying their hyundai cars, simply ask your dealer to get into written from them that it is mandatory to buy insurance from them and it cannot be done outside the dealership with other insuranse companies.
There are hefty commissions on every single money you pay on ex showroom price to dealer and they would not want that income to lapse.But they surely cannot force anyone to buy insurance, registerations, RTO, Corporation tax from any buyers, one can opt to do this by themselves.Ask for written copy from their end for mandatory insurance from hyundai dealers.
Also the handling charges implied by the dealers are not legal and its the supreme courts order not tobe taken by the dealers from any customers still the practise is continued.Persist to wave this off, buyers who are aware of this supreme courts rule ask for this waiver and are given as well without anythings asked by dealers.So do get this charges waived as well.

Last edited:
Finally White Creta SX(O) came home.I will update the details later.one thing I wanted to mention is that last minute dealer switch(dealer did not let me buy outside insurance) and using some influence to get the creta allocated quickly saved me some insurance and invoice price (about 30 thousand).

Can someone pls post things to check/check list while taking delivery?
Hopefully will be getting it on sunday, paper work has started.
Thanks

Need help on cleaning Creta Cladding. Few days before I had traveled in heavy rain. once I got home I had noticed that car is dirty. Could not able to clean the car on same day. So tried cleaning car after 3 days. painted part of car is cleaned well but dirt on cladding is not going. I tried using small brush to some part of cladding(1 feet) and dirt went. But my question is can we use brush on cladding? Is there a better and easy way to clean cladding.

Finally got the delivery yesterday.
I think its the first mystic blue over here
Drive is amazing, didnt feel driving a diesel car.
Clutch and gear box is too smooth.

congrats rahul. looks very good in that color. not sure why its not the most sought after color.
could you tell when you booked? just wanted to know the waiting period for the ones who already got delivery.

Some Clicks via phone
It looks different in different light conditions.
Congrats Rahul, looks fabulous in this color. Any plan to add Fog lights.
Would love to see some interior pictures, like the complete dashboard, steering, boot space and does it comes with front and rear arm rest?

congrats rahul. looks very good in that color. not sure why its not the most sought after color.
could you tell when you booked? just wanted to know the waiting period for the ones who already got delivery.
Thanks Adithya, indeed i found this color best.
I am from Delhi booked it on 18th Aug and got the delivery on 23 Sept, waiting period is 10-12 weeks though.
I was lucky i guess to get it early.

Congrats Rahul, looks fabulous in this color. Any plan to add Fog lights.
Would love to see some interior pictures, like the complete dashboard, steering, boot space and does it comes with front and rear arm rest?
Thanks TN33, Sure i will post some more pictures.
NO for fog light, personally don't like shape of stock one's.
I am planning for alloys and roof rails as of now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom