Hyundai ix25 Compact SUV Named Creta

It was for short distance , but satisfied with its performance and On 18th Aug i booked Mystic blue 1.4 base.
Now wait continous for the delivery day....
Congrats on you purchase. As existing Hyundai Creta Owner I will surely say that you will not be disappointed at all. Seating comfort, Driving position. Rear passenger space and once you fold rear seat fully its almost 6ft tall bed where my kids are enjoying on their boring city rides. Remove parcel tray and fold the back seat and you see the space.

Hi,

Sanjay hyundai, wakdewadi. I told him Hyundai india do not mandate taking insurance from dealers. I said i have mail from them(was bluffing), he asked me to forward the mail now.[anger]
No dealer should do compulsion of buying insurance from them. Just try inquiring with Kothari or other Hyundai dealers and then play dealer against dealer.

Congrats on you purchase. As existing Hyundai Creta Owner I will surely say that you will not be disappointed at all. Seating comfort, Driving position. Rear passenger space and once you fold rear seat fully its almost 6ft tall bed where my kids are enjoying on their boring city rides. Remove parcel tray and fold the back seat and you see the space.

Hello Chappididheeaj,

Thanks and congratulations to you too buddy. Coming something like that from the owner who has same variant is definitely a relief.

Initially had to hunt for the things which are missing like parcel tray.

I have inquired with kundan hyundai, they bluntly said, we wont allow buying insurance from outside, if you have to buy, buy else dont buy it [lol]

btw i have planned for Sx(o) and the car is allocated to me. Finalizing the loan process, after that will speak with Sanjay Hyundai on matching the Insurance.

Last edited:
same story as reported by some other TAIger happening to me right now.Till 3 days back dealer said he expects (earlier he told us it will be 3rd week of august and changed it to sep).to deliver the car from 1st-15th sep(not 100% sure).today he called me and saying that 1 vehicle available with RS 20000 chrome accessaries sx(o).what is this extortion??? in addition they don't allow outside insurance also(dealer is mango hyundai vizag).do we have to face these buying challenges for any popular vehicle in india?

Last edited:
I have inquired with kundan hyundai, they bluntly said, we wont allow buying insurance from outside, if you have to buy, buy else dont buy it [lol]

btw i have planned for Sx(o) and the car is allocated to me. Finalizing the loan process, after that will speak with Sanjay Hyundai on matching the Insurance.
This is the most ridiculous BS I have ever heard. Please send an email to Hyundai Motors. No dealer should be able to get away with this fraud. The dealer is fully entitled to only take money for the ex-showroom price on behalf of the manufacturer. Other components are given to the various entities (tax, insurance, registration).

That is why all other costs are added to that price, including insurance. On the road, it is the customer who bears all liability for his vehicle.

This is the most ridiculous BS I have ever heard. Please send an email to Hyundai Motors. No dealer should be able to get away with this fraud. The dealer is fully entitled to only take money for the ex-showroom price on behalf of the manufacturer. Other components are given to the various entities (tax, insurance, registration).

That is why all other costs are added to that price, including insurance. On the road, it is the customer who bears all liability for his vehicle.
Yes, i tweeted to Hyundai India and even mailed them. Got reply from twitter to share contact details, then got mail that they will have someone to contact form dealer.

After sending 3 more mails, A lady from Sanjay Hyundai called me yesterday. She said she is not aware of Hyundai Creta but for other models there is no compulsion to buy insurance from dealer.

she inquired about my booking and told me she will get back to me after speaking with the team and assured me of best service from them. She was kind to listen my complaint and asked me to call her in case of any issues.

I hope its gets sorted out now [:)][;)]

Yes, i tweeted to Hyundai India and even mailed them. Got reply from twitter to share contact details, then got mail that they will have someone to contact form dealer.

After sending 3 more mails, A lady from Sanjay Hyundai called me yesterday. She said she is not aware of Hyundai Creta but for other models there is no compulsion to buy insurance from dealer.

could you please share Hyundai india email address.i would also like to complain.

I too sent an email to Hyundai customer care. they said someone would contact me in 3 days. its more than a week now. no call yet.
today i called uo the Hyundai customer care to enquire the same. they said its not mandatory to buy insurance from the dealers.

My Creta SX+ AT has reached dealer stockyard and would be taking the delivery of the same on Saturday (5th Sept). The excitment levels have just gone four fold and waiting to get my hands on this beauty [:D]

Last edited:
I too sent an email to Hyundai customer care. they said someone would contact me in 3 days. its more than a week now. no call yet.
today i called uo the Hyundai customer care to enquire the same. they said its not mandatory to buy insurance from the dealers.
someone posted in t-bhp that he called up Hyundai Customer care number on the spot and confronted the dealer with the response. Sometimes we want to avoid unpleasant experiences while purchasing a car. But then you have to call a spade a spade.
In my case (Duster) the dealer was willing to match the price of the other insurance company, no questions asked. So it was a done deal.

i still couldn't book the car as i was very busy at work. still not happy with the insurance thing. the sense i am getting is that dealers dont even mind losing the customers. i know that demand is good. but again its not like a high volume car selling >10k per months units. i do understand that dealer margin is very low for cars. but is the margin so low that, they wont mind losing the sale? ( by not allowing to buy the insurance outside)

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
There's margin in everything. I was getting 35k cash discounts on grand i10 and xcent. Plus 35k exchange bonus but this comes from the company.

Anyways , when i went to a renualt delaer for dusters and they decreased the prices by 20000 just for the insurance.

Ask them in writing if hyundai has conveyed that insurance has to be bought from the dealer or ask hyundai on email about the same and take a print out and show it to them.

Edit : sae that you already contacted but send an email as well.

I agree imagine all maruti delaers started doing this for the swift and desire. Report the delaer and even the name of the sales person on Facebook and twitter and then see their reactions.

Email : crsales@hmil.net

Last edited:
@allhyundaicars. thanks. those people are (cr@hmil.net )useless. i only get standard reply saying they will look into to it. will try with crsales@hmil.net. dont think they are any better.
your suggestion is good ( asking them to give in writing etc). but i thought i would handle it without such tricks. dont want to spoil the experience.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
@allhyundaicars. thanks. those people are (cr@hmil.net )useless. i only get standard reply saying they will look into to it. will try with crsales@hmil.net. dont think they are any better.
your suggestion is good ( asking them to give in writing etc). but i thought i would handle it without such tricks. dont want to spoil the experience.
It's your hard earned money. You don't have to see those faces again as soon as you take the car out of the showroom. I have complained many timeson fb and twitter and believe me i have always got a call within 30 minutes.

Do update.

Top Bottom