Hyundai ix25 Compact SUV Named Creta

Hyundai to ramp up Creta production as bookings reach 30,000 units – Report

Rakesh Srivastava, senior vice president, sales and marketing, HMIL, in an interview with Livemint said that the company is ramping up production of the Creta from 5,000 to 6,500 units a month. This will help in bringing down the waiting time by nearly two months. Hyundai would also have to account for the demand from Africa and Middle East as it has confirmed Creta exports.
The Creta before the launch had gathered 10,000 bookings and 28,500 enquiries, which has now swelled to 30,000 bookings. Hyundai’s mini SUV has a 4-6 months waiting period for the manual gearbox equipped petrol and diesel variants and a huge 6-10 months for the diesel automatic version.

Read more: Hyundai to ramp up Creta production to 6,500 units/month

Thanks for everyone who gave their inputs to my questions (dilema) in my earlier post. It looks like Vento TSI AT at the moment ...
Heart over Head (as usual) - went ahead and confirmed Creta earlier. The decision was helped big time by my wife - took her to show all the 2 cars in contention - Creta, Vento and her clear choice was Creta.

1. Contemporary looks, new model
2. Creta is better at handling the craters on the road :) especially in Bangalore
3. All of us are medium height and built - so with the front seat adjusted for my height, the back row has HUGE space.
4. Looks, interiors etc.

Dealer called yesterday and said my car has arrived from factory. Corporate lease takes a few days - racing to complete them this week. Plan is to get delivery if possible on 20th.

Will take pictures of PDI before registration.

Hyundai Creta- the official wheels of SRK's next movie : News, News - India Today

Just Kidding : But have you seen any Ecosport or Duster in any bollywood movies....
Thats Creta...
It signifies Creta premium over rivals.
Without such promising looks I dont think they will think for a sharukh kahns movie right?

So that signifies 1lakh over Duster...At least I am satisfied as I am getting my Creta on saturday.
First day of sravana month...Waited for this auspicious day though mine is first booking in Trident, Hosur Road, Bangalore.

Hyundai Creta- the official wheels of SRK's next movie : News, News - India Today

Just Kidding : But have you seen any Ecosport or Duster in any bollywood movies....
Thats Creta...
Without such promising looks I dont think they will think for a sharukh kahns movie right?

So that signifies 1lakh over Duster...At least I am satisfied as I am getting my Creta on saturday.
First day of sravana month...Waited for this auspicious day though mine is first booking in Trident, Hosur Road, Bangalore.
Awesome congrats!!! my wait is going to be a little more ...

Thats Creta...

Pump in few crores for the film production, and SRK will even drive a santro or even ride a bullock cart :)
Just kidding... I was also an early bird in booking creta, but cancelled as soon as they revealed the shock aka the price :)

I had said that despite being overpriced this will sell well & the bookings so far suggest the same. I think more then the overall product, people have gone crazy with regards to styling & features along with SUV stance of the Creta. The Duster & Ecosport had same effect when they where launched in 2012 & 2013 respectively.

Here comes my basic accessories for Hyundai Creta Base Model.

1) Chrome at Back
2) Chrome at Front
3) Wide angle side view mirrors
4) 16" alloy wheels only from S+ or SX or SX+ version if someone is planning to exchange their silever alloys with Diamond cut 17" alloys then I will purchase from them.
5) Android AVN with reverse parking input system.(after 2 years as dont want to spoil warrenty as stated by showroom guys)
6) 3D floor mats
7) reverse parking sensors from showroom itself.

Any more suggestions guys....

Attachments

Last edited:
[:)]

1) Chrome at Back
2) Chrome at Front
4) 16" alloy wheels only from S+ or SX or SX+ version if someone is planning to exchange their silever alloys with Diamond cut 17" alloys then I will purchase from them.
5) Android AVN with reverse parking input system.(after 2 years as dont want to spoil warrenty as stated by showroom guys)
6) 3D floor mats

Firstly nice choice of accesories chappididheeaj, while couple that i can think about are:
1. 3M Antirust coating - as the condition of most Bangalore roads due to rains would help protect your car
2. 3M sunfilms which really good and of great help during summers, have the same on my Honda City 2014 and found them very effective for AC cooling the cabin
2. Being a white beauty, would suggest if you want to get the 3M treatment on the roof (not sure of the exact name [:)]), but would be black stickering on the entire roof and would settle very well with the A pillar, will give an appealing look to the car
3. Leather seats can also be a good option, as the fabric ones do not seem to have a good life for long

Lastly on the alloys, i have got confirmation of delivery of my SX+ AT during last week of August and my immediate upgrade would be 17'' alloys, since you too being in Bangalore, can talk through for an exchange. If in case you are ok to wait for 2 more weeks [:)]

1) Chrome at Back
2) Chrome at Front
6) 3D floor mats

Hi chappididheeaj,

Can you share complete pictures after the addition of accessories. And no plan of putting up Roof rails yet??
Also it would be helpful if you could share the prices as well. :)

initially i was suuposed to take delivery of creta sx(o) on july21st from vizag dealer.after revealing the prices i have chnaged my mnd to take automatic.but dealer said it wold take minimum 3months.after a week i have chnaged my mind back to take sx(o)(by then initially offered sx(o) is gone) .dealer said can deliver by 3rd week of august.now they are saying they have not got allotment yet so don't know when they will deliver.so wait is going to be longer.

Last edited:
Hi chappididheeaj,

Can you share complete pictures after the addition of accessories. And no plan of putting up Roof rails yet??
Also it would be helpful if you could share the prices as well. :)
Yes jv087, i will surely update the pictures after adding accessories.
Good point raised. I actually dont know what is use of roof rails? Are those only for looks or they have any other advantage also apart from holding luggage which I never use.
I will share the prices as well after fixing the items.

I ALREADY stated much earlier that sx variant is real value for money in comparison to duster 110 rxz+/opt . actually it is a 90,000 cheap . now after s cross most of the people are realizing it. Taking it further sx (o) is also VFM as it gives you 1. 17 inch alloy a set of 5 vs 16" in sx and set of 4. amounts to about 10,000 2. 7.0 inch touch screen with AVN difference of about 20,000 3. leather seats and package diff in price about 25,000 4. i key , start stop button, chrome pack and reverse camera diff of about 25,000 5. 4 additional airbags diff of about 40,000 6. lastly HLA, VSM & ESP at the diff of 1,00,000 so its up to you how you rationalize the prices as in my opinion its the sx+ which is not correctly priced .

Thats Creta...

The Duster was SRK's car in Happy New Year :) - of all people, don't trust SRK to have any loyalty or ethics when it comes to brand endorsements !

Top Bottom