Hyundai ix25 Compact SUV Named Creta

Here is a speculated price list. No one will have the exact price list until tomorrow. So speculative pricing is what is going around now.
View attachment 175450

Hyundai Creta Price List Leaked: Ex-Showroom & On-Road
Atleast this mentions "Approximate price". Less than 24 hours to go and we will know.[clap]

My sales consultant called me today morning and invited for tomorrow launch and test drive also after launch and told tentitive prices when I forced him. Regarding scorpio prices its all over the net.
Vasu - which dealer is this in Bangalore? I booked with Trident in KR Puram and they mentioned mostly test drives will be available only from 22nd July.

Called up the local dealer. she told petrol sx+ would cost approximately 14 in bangalore. i just checked verna's price. top end manual petrol which is sx costs 12.8. but this has 6 airbags, leather seat etc. so i think verna petrol s(o) is the right comparison for creta petrl sx+. this one costs 11.5 on road. i think they will position creta between verna and elantra. so if you add a premium of 1 lac, it should be around 12.5 lac on road.

Last edited:
Amazed to see 500 posts of discussion prior of launching some vehicle. That is the real flavor of petrol heads. [clap]

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Hyundai sure has created a lot of hype. Will go to himgiri Hyundai tomorrow to check out the creta. The dealer told me they will get the price list on the 22nd ?

When i went there some days back he wasn't able to digest that pics from various dealers have already come online.
i know that prices will be revealed tomorrow. Will keep reading this thread for the updates. And will also post a TD report with lots of pics [:D]

Ps : i am interested in 1.6 petrol. I own a verna having the same engine so i will be able to report an unbiased and hopefully accurate review.

Last edited:
Dealer called me in person today to invite for tomorrow's launch, and he shared some figures mentioning that the price has reached distributors today evening. However, he is yet to get final onroad price but the figure he mentioned is almost same as the "surprising range" discussed in this forum earlier.
Not mentioning those figures here, as it could well be another speculation from the dealer to confirm my attendance for the launch event :). Just few more hours, and I surely can wait :)

However, he is yet to get final onroad price but the figure he mentioned is almost same as the "surprising range" discussed in this forum earlier.
Not mentioning those figures here, as it could well be another speculation from the dealer to confirm my attendance for the launch event :). Just few more hours, and I surely can wait :)
Atleast tell us if it's the "surprisingly high" or "surprisingly low" range! :)

Dealer called me in person today to invite for tomorrow's launch, and he shared some figures mentioning that the price has reached distributors today evening. However, he is yet to get final onroad price but the figure he mentioned is almost same as the "surprising range" discussed in this forum earlier.
Exactly 12 hours from now we will get to know the price for which there is so much speculation on the forum , articles and magazines. We are going to loose one point of discussion in some time from now [;)].

Added the webcast link to the bookmark of the search engine : Hyundai Creta :: Live Webcast 2015 >>Powered by Virtual Studio &ndash; www.vsworld.com <<

Planned all the meetings accordingly so that I am free at 12 Noon.

Bring it on Hyundai ....can't wait any longer [clap]

Approx 4 hours from now we will know whether to excreta (insane pricing) or to be Creta owner!! Fingers crossed.. Throw us a surprise Hyundai..

Exactly 12 hours from now we will get to know the price for which there is so much speculation on the forum , articles and magazines. We are going to loose one point of discussion in some time from now [;)].

Added the webcast link to the bookmark of the search engine : Hyundai Creta :: Live Webcast 2015 >>Powered by Virtual Studio &ndash; www.vsworld.com <<

Planned all the meetings accordingly so that I am free at 12 Noon.

Bring it on Hyundai ....can't wait any longer [clap]
Thanks for the link.

I got something else at 12 I could not get out of, but hoping to get back in time for the important part - pricing[:)]

20 minutes for the live webcast to start. Hyundai all eyes are on you now. Give us a sanely priced car and I'm sure you'll see an overwhelming response from the market. 1.6 SX diesel at INR 11Lakhs ex showroom is what I'm betting on. Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Price for the variant I had booked i.e 1.6 SX diesel is at INR 11.59Lakhs. About 60k more than what I had expected it to be. Making a final call now as to go for it or not.

Introductory Prices announced (Ex-Showroom in Delhi)

Petrol 1.6 -
L - 8.59 L
S - 9.57 L
S+ - 11.19 L

Diesel 1.4
L - 9.46 L
S - 10.42 L
S+ - 11.45 L

Diesel 1.6 -
SX - 11.59 L
SX+ - 12.67 L
SX (O) - 13.6 L