Hyundai ix25 Compact SUV Named Creta

If Hyundai is reading this - let me share my thought in case if it helps you to price it better. The positives of a Hyundai car are its fit, finish and features it provide. The negatives are higher cost of ownership including maintenance and part replacements.
Keeping that in mind, I feel mass will go for Hyundai creta provided pricing is within below bracket for diesel
All on the road price (except insane Bangalore rates)
Sx ~11 L OTR
Sx+ ~ 12 L OTR
SX+ AT/ Sx(O) ~ 13L OTR

If its more, then the initial sales will be there but will end up as another Hyundai Jazz (old one) or Terrano , which lacks good sales figures due to insane pricing.

I am at my A.S.S for my garnd i10 first sevice. And while taking about cars my supervisor for the day mentioned about the creta , he says the have 2 creta in standy by for the launch on 21st july.
He says they have booking for around 82 cars , and top model diesel at is priced some where around 13 lakhs .
I really am very excited to see creta , i am gonna talk to the manager here if he allows me to see it . fingers crossed . hope for the best :)

If creta goes to 17 lakh OTR pune, i am sure it wont find much buyers. I am sure will cancel my booking.

But as i spoke to SA where i booked Creta in pune, he mentioned SX(o) will be 14.5 to 15 OTR in pune.

Hoping for Best.

It could be that the initial price leak - 14L OTR for sx(o) diesel was true, but Hyundai didnt wanted to get it out. To retain that 'wow' factor when they reveal prices they are spreading a second set of prices which is almost 3L beyond the real price. This will ensure potential customers gets mesmerized when they hear the final price and queue up at the showroom. :)

Invite for the launch which my friend got, in Kerala
creta.jpg

Lets hope its 15l and not 16.5-17l :) - My dealer is also not willing to "put it on paper" when I asked him today. His response "Sir, wait till 21st , na :D "

Thanks Cammy
So hill assist, armrest, 6 airbags, 17" alloy, ESC, VSM etc are not available in automatic.
By the way, is hill assist needed in a manual trim?

I am not able to see ground clearance and boot capacity figures. Where am I missing it?
I am really amazed why they are not talking about Ground Clearance and boot space anywhere. We didn't see it in the ones posted above nor in the product training guide.
Whats so secret about it, may be they are not class leading i guess.

Hyundai Marketing guys we know you guys are watching this thread. [:D] If you guys price creta at 14+ ex-Showroom its DOA like old honda jazz and also its really not worth it. We have XUV500 W8/W10 there. You guys need to undercut already overpriced duster and in the range of 11.75 to 12 Ex Showroom Bangalore. Then you will get 10000+ booking converted to delivery.

Going through Hyundai Website, the Ex Showroom Delhi prices for Verna start at

1. 1.6 Gamma VTVT 8.81 Lacs
2. 1.4 CRDI 9.02 Lacs
3. 1.6 CRDI Lacs.

It would be logical that Hyudnai cannot price Creta SUV below this, so I expect Creta Petrol prices to start around 9 Lacs, 1.4 Diesel 9.5 lacs and 1.6 Diesel at 10.5 lacs.

Top Bottom