Hyundai ix25 Compact SUV Named Creta

If we don't have Mahindra and Maruthi these guys will price it near 20-25 lakhs?
No, they would price the creta around 30-40 Lakhs if there were no competitors. And if there weren't any competitors then Hyundai Elite i20 would be the most VFM Car from Hyundai Stable.

Thank God, manufacturers from India has helped us a lot.

Last edited:

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
prices as per a member of tbhp.

1. Petrol 1.6 will be available in base, S and S+ variants
Base - 7.9L ex-showroom
S @ 8.6L
SX+ @ 9.9L

2. 1.4 Diesel will also be available in base, S and S+,
base @ 8.4L
S @ 9.30L
S+ @ 10.1L

3. 1.6 Diesel will be available in SX, SX+, SX+AT and SX(O),
SX @ 10.3L
SX+ @ 11.2L
SX+AT @ 11.9L
SX(O) @ 11.99
top model at 12 lakhs ex showroom delhi + 1,50,000 registration charges + 35000 insurance charges + all those useless things like handling charges , car care kit makes the otr near 14 lakhs [:D] which akash's dealer wrote.

if i were to buy it , i would buy the sx+ petrol, and i sincerely hope they don't make s+ cost @ 10.1 lakhs , for that 10k the cost will go higher by 70000rs because of higher tax rate above 10lakhs.

prices as per a member of tbhp.

top model at 12 lakhs ex showroom delhi + 1,50,000 registration charges + 35000 insurance charges + all those useless things like handling charges , car care kit makes the otr near 14 lakhs [:D] which akash's dealer wrote.

if i were to buy it , i would buy the sx+ petrol, and i sincerely hope they don't make s+ cost @ 10.1 lakhs , for that 10k the cost will go higher by 70000rs because of higher tax rate above 10lakhs.
This seems to be a more realistic & accurate prices with a margin of 1-2% for deviation. [clap]

And the cretas have arrived in Pune !

Attachments

Sorry buddy, I can't reveal the dealer since these pics are taken at a stock yard on the express condition of not revealing the dealer :)

What I can reveal is they have received 125 bookings, and from what I could tell they had 25 cretas in the yard !

Top end , on-road price - 16-17 lac , Pune !

Top end , on-road price - 16-17 lac , Pune !
These prices are so different than those seen yesterday.

SX(O) variant is being speculated at 11.99 ex show room - will translate to around 12.2 in Bangalore(20k more)Then add 21%.
OTR Bangalore will be 14.76.[:)]

I guess all pricing by dealers are speculative figures. Hyundai will be checking such forums, see the response and tweak it at launch!

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Official Press Release from Hyundai​

Over 10,000 Customers Confirmed Purchase Interest for Hyundai CRETA
No. 1542015-07-150 hit

New Delhi, July 15, 2015: Hyundai Motor India Ltd, the country’s leading premium car manufacturer and the largest passenger car exporter has received an overwhelming response for the much awaited Global SUV – CRETA.

Before the scheduled Global launch on July 21, 2015, the SUV has already received the highest ever interest to purchase from the customers within 10 days of start of the CRETA teaser campaign.
Rakesh Srivastava, Senior Vice President - Sales & Marketing, Hyundai Motor India expressed, “CRETA has created immense excitement even before its launch with its bold and stylish looks. We are delighted to receive an overwhelming response with over 28,500 enquiries and 10,000 customers showing their interest to live the CRETA life. We thank the customers for their strong belief in Hyundai brand and assure them of our commitment towards meeting their high aspirations on world class quality products."

The acceptance of strong and innovative SUV CRETA demonstrates the success of Modern Premium and New Age Hyundai. This has further strengthened Hyundai as the most loved and trusted brand in India.

He added "The Global SUV CRETA will herald a new chapter in Hyundai Motor India’s success story and will set a new benchmark in the SUV segment of India with it's unmatched capabilities. With Hyundai’s strong vision for India, we will strengthen our commitment to the Indian market with the launch of CRETA.”
Official Source

Regards

Akash

And the cretas have arrived in Pune !
Kudos to your pictures TraderJunkie[clap], the pics shows the car has good road presence IMHO. The rear license plate provision is place too loo, IMO it spoils the rear look to some extent, should have place a little higher. The interior quality is also decent. Folks at Hyundai Motor India has always designed the interior(including the shade) pretty well suiting the Indian taste.
As per my sources i have been able to collect some data:-
1. Boot space is limited to 393 liters.
2. Ground Clearance is less than 170mm.
3. Only the top variant gets machined alloys. Nissan offers machined alloys from middle variant in Terrano.

Last edited:
Kudos to your pictures TraderJunkie[clap], the pics shows the car has good road presence IMHO, the interior quality is also decent. Folks at Hyundai Motor India has always designed the interior(including the shade) pretty well suiting the Indian taste.
As per my sources i have been able to collect some data:-
1. Boot space is limited to 393 liters.
2. Ground Clearance is less than 170mm.
3. Only the top variant gets machined alloys. Nissan offers machined alloys from middle variant in Terrano.
I was just wondering if it will be possible to exchange the normal steel or the silver alloy wheels for the 17inch diamond cut ones.

Top Bottom