Hyundai ix25 Compact SUV Named Creta

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Wow that is expensive but i guess the tax rate is too high there. Anyways you confirmed this that even sx model will not come in petrol.

Only base , s and sx plus will come in petrol

Guys, as mentioned earlier, went ahead and did the AT boooking yesterday. While below is the variant comparison that i could get my hands on at the dealership (almost the same features are same vis-a-vis shared earlier but shown in different format) But the biggest catch or saddening part would be the tentative pricing that has been shared with me, If AT is going to be as mentioned then OTR cost for Bangalore would be easily INR 16-17 lacs [anger]. Now with this i'm trying to convince myself that whether i should increase my budget or look for alternatives. But there are neither any bettter alternatives available in market within automatics, except EcoSport but that too in 1.5 petrol.

Even with the above i would still wait for the official confirmation from Hyundai on the Prices.

PS: Consider these prices as shared by the dealer without much justification when asked if these have been confirmed by Hyundai
My suggestion is that you go for Creta if you like it. I visited and stayed in Bangalore for one year and the prices were just crazy! 17 lakh for such a car isn't worth it buy you should wait a bit more to see the price of the XUV automatic.

Wow that is expensive but i guess the tax rate is too high there. Anyways you confirmed this that even sx model will not come in petrol.

Only base , s and sx plus will come in petrol
Yes mate, as of now the SA has not confirmed SX variant having a petrol option. But for sure, Hyundai would not want to loose that one to competition, so till the time official launch happens, i hope their would be a Petrol version too..[:)]

My suggestion is that you go for Creta if you like it. I visited and stayed in Bangalore for one year and the prices were just crazy! 17 lakh for such a car isn't worth it buy you should wait a bit more to see the price of the XUV automatic.

Thanks for the suggestion, but it was the same case when i picked-up the New Honda City, ended-up coughing higher road tax.

For now, i'm still with Creta till the official figures are out and would then take a call. While my heart is still all over Creta, but mind is something that wants to hear the right message [:)]

Guys, as mentioned earlier, went ahead and did the AT boooking yesterday. While below is the variant comparison that i could get my hands on at the dealership (almost the same features are same vis-a-vis shared earlier but shown in different format) But the biggest catch or saddening part would be the tentative pricing that has been shared with me, If AT is going to be as mentioned then OTR cost for Bangalore would be easily INR 16-17 lacs [anger]. Now with this i'm trying to convince myself that whether i should increase my budget or look for alternatives. But there are neither any bettter alternatives available in market within automatics, except EcoSport but that too in 1.5 petrol.

Even with the above i would still wait for the official confirmation from Hyundai on the Prices.

PS: Consider these prices as shared by the dealer without much justification when asked if these have been confirmed by Hyundai
Invincible, I booked my Creta too in early-June before any of the variant details came-out. Which dealer did you book with in Bangalore? I did with Trident and they also mentioned AT on-road touching 17 lacs. Hope they are wrong [:)]

@invincible13 - I assume the price for AT variant is OTR, and not ex-showroom. If yes, that make sense and will be a tempting offer...

@invincible13 - I assume the price for AT variant is OTR, and not ex-showroom. If yes, that make sense and will be a tempting offer...
Sorry mate, SA confirmed that to be ex-showroom price [frustration]

Invincible, I booked my Creta too in early-June before any of the variant details came-out. Which dealer did you book with in Bangalore? I did with Trident and they also mentioned AT on-road touching 17 lacs. Hope they are wrong [:)]
Thanks friend, even i'm hoping the same. My booking is with the same dealer, but more than the dealer i'm loosing my cool with Hyundai, how can they do this?, when the market for AT is the most growing in India

Sorry mate, SA confirmed that to be ex-showroom price [frustration]
That will definitely make me reconsider this offering... I feel the price range takes creta to next league, dominated by XUV and co. Will they flair, just with the automatic offering.

Last edited:
I hope Hyundai does not screw up with prices.earlier posts above if true indicate that they are going on a high note with the prices.i don't think i will spend 15-16 lack for a compact suv no matter how many features it can offer.a compact suv with bells and whistles can not compensate a full grown suv and its space!.i am not buying it for 15 lack OTR either .That is too expensive i would rather spend another 2 lakh and go with a D segment Sedan.Wake up Hyundai! you are not a new comer in indian market!

Last edited:
I hope Hyundai does not screw up with prices.earlier posts above if true indicate that they are going on a high note with the prices.i don't think i will spend 15-16 lack for a compact suv no matter how many features it can offer.a compact suv with bells and whistles can not compensate a full grown suv and its space!.i am not buying it for 15 lack OTR either .That is too expensive i would rather spend another 2 lakh and go with a D segment Sedan.Wake up Hyundai! you are not a new comer in indian market!
Better to spend 16 lac on the new XUV or the Duster AWD.

Let us wait for official price details. My guess is with current line up it will be somewhere around 15 Lacs OTR. When they launch SX(O) AT might touch 16 Lacs OTR. Otherwise it will be suicidal. XUV top end (W10 - non AWD) is around 17 Lacs OTR price when they launch AT it will be around 18 Lacs OTR is my guess. It is a 7-seater with all bells and whistles. I don't think Hyundai will venture in to that territory. They will be around 15 Lacs OTR with the current line up. That way they will cross cut in to multiple segments including sedan segment.

I went to Garve hyundai in Pune the other day to renew my other car's insurance. The sales guy told me booking amount is 25000 refundable. They have already 45 bookings done. so translating into about 2 months waiting time. When asked about the tentative price indications, he said top end MT will be about 16 Lacs OTR. Not sure how accurate that is. Car will be available for display on 21st or 2-3 days before in stock yard unofficially.

Just to add to so many spec sheets going around, another one which was posted in a different forum, sharing the same. But i'm taking this entire sheet with a "spoon of salt" [:)]

But the biggest shocker in the entire sheet is the GC,165 mm!!!!, is hyundai kidding??? even the i20 Active has 190 mm GC. This is for sure a fake one making rounds may be to kill the interest even before you want to own something.

Mod: Please excuse me and delete this post, if such pics/images from other forums are not to be shared in TAI

Attachments

Akash1886

Honoured Member
But the biggest shocker in the entire sheet is the GC,165 mm!!!!, is hyundai kidding??? even the i20 Active has 190 mm GC.
Well I won't be really surprised if the 165mm GC comes in final product as well. When up-close I had seen the Creta in flesh some time back, It actually did not boast of too high GC. Based on my experience of seeing the Creta I guessed the following GC for it.

My guess is around 170 to 180mm. Lets wait for official confirmation on that.
Regards

Akash

Top Bottom