Hyundai ix25 Compact SUV Named Creta

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Buddies,

Here are official Trim Wise Details Of Hyundai Creta from the Dealer.

View attachment 174184

Regards

Akash
It confused me a little bit.

Even the second s model has 1.4 diesel and no 1.6 ? And what about 1.6 petrol in sx trim ?

Edit : just saw the options pack box in sx and 1.6 petrol is mentioned but not in the column head.

Also they should have provided fats in the S trim and it is really nice to see they provided saftey kit as options in S[:D]

Will have to wait for the review for 1.4 diesel.

What's with such confusing terminologies? And why on earth no Petrol SX(O)? Were they on dope while preparing this features list? And what's with offering split seats only on AT and no 6 airbags for AT, even as option.

So Hyundai, somehow ended up with decent product but screwed big time in trims! Well done Hyundai you scumbag!
Wow you use some strong words. Anyways maybe there was not strong demand for sx0 in verna or other model so that can be a reason for them to opt out. It's better to manufacture other varaints than this. Scross wasn't even launched in petrol because at this price point most of them go for diesel. So i will say kudos to hyundai for providing atleast some good varaints for the petrol.

For me the s plus safety pack is enough [:D]

Ps : don't know how to use multi quote on mobile site so that's why back to back post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

Adding some more updates on Hyundai Creta received from the Dealer here.

* Creta is confirmed for launch on 21st July 2015

* Booking amount is between 50K to 1 Lac. Though dealer SA may push for 1Lac but do not pay heed to it.

* As a practice, the SA has informed that they have got around 50-60 orders already. Though I find it bit high, but I assume atleast 20-25 might be the number.

* As of waiting period, if the booking is given in next 2 days, expected delivery would be around August end or September-2015.

Regards

Akash

Wow you use some strong words. Anyways maybe there was not strong demand for sx0 in verna or other model so that can be a reason for them to opt out. It's better to manufacture other varaints than this. Scross wasn't even launched in petrol because at this price point most of them go for diesel. So i will say kudos to hyundai for providing atleast some good varaints for the petrol.

For me the s plus safety pack is enough [:D]

Ps : don't know how to use multi quote on mobile site so that's why back to back post.
Maybe the sales is not high for Petrol SX(O), but why not give atleast 6 airbags for petrol @ S+ pack? Why petrol users have to always suffer? It'd be better if they would have avoided Petrol altogether like S-Cross. But this step-motherly treatment is just disgusting. In US, they have option to select pack they want. Even if it is some navigation package, interior package etc. Why not give us something like that?

Been damn excited for this car since 6 months. At first I was disappointed that there was no Petrol AT, but I pre-booked it anyway.

Now looking at the trims, I will definitely have to cancel my booking - No SX(O) trim on Petrol!??!! I guess I'm holding on to my Getz for a little while longer!

Looking at the features, Creta out of my shopping list for now. I don't want to spend 14-15 laks and not have all safety features. Was looking for SX(O) AT. I was open to trim down smart key type features but need 6 airbags, ESC and Hill Hold etc. I was hoping like Ford EcoSport they will offer all safety features on AT variant. Let me look at Jazz AT for now which offers similar safety features(Dual airbags + ABS&EBD) as CRETA SX+ AT. What a bummer from Hyundai on AT variant.. Also don't understand why they can't even offer ESC and Hillhold on AT variant which is must for AT compared to MT.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Maybe the sales is not high for Petrol SX(O), but why not give atleast 6 airbags for petrol @ S+ pack? Why petrol users have to always suffer? It'd be better if they would have avoided Petrol altogether like S-Cross. But this step-motherly treatment is just disgusting. In US, they have option to select pack they want. Even if it is some navigation package, interior package etc. Why not give us something like that?
Again. If diesel sxo demand will be high then why include top end petrol. Will you wait 6-8months for petrol sxo ? No one will, just like the ford ecoboost varaint which had a year wait.

And i think they didn't want to move so in the elantra territory and decided not to include sxo diesel automatic. They are giving so muvh variants but they too have to think with businee pov.

Again. If diesel sxo demand will be high then why include top end petrol. Will you wait 6-8months for petrol sxo ? No one will, just like the ford ecoboost varaint which had a year wait.

And i think they didn't want to move so in the elantra territory and decided not to include sxo diesel automatic. They are giving so muvh variants but they too have to think with businee pov.
Maybe, but whats the issue in giving SX(O) AT? I mean, Elantra and Creta are in different league and no harm IMO! It's just sad to see good guy become bad after his bad friends!

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Maybe, but whats the issue in giving SX(O) AT? I mean, Elantra and Creta are in different league and no harm IMO! It's just sad to see good guy become bad after his bad friends!
You do know that suv vs sedan is also a real confusion between indian buyers [:D]

My friend went to book an innova and came back booking the altis even with 5 adults and 2 kids. The confusion goes both sides. So i think sxo would have entered elantra pricing and to avoid that they limited the creta auto to sx and then buyers have a choice too choose between automatic or more safety.

So thats my boy - Sx+ AT variant. Superthrilled now, though sad that they didnt offer SxO AT. However, for the time being, I am satisfied with the Sx+ AT pack.
Got a call from the dealer today evening, and he said that the test drive vehicles has been dispatched from the factory. He is expecting it by mid next week, and should be available for the test drive from 21st onwards when they officially launch it. Meanwhile, he will give me a call as soon as the vehicle arrives, so that I can go and have a look and finalize the color/variant.
However, the information he had was the AT is coming in Sx variant only, which made me sad. But I trust this forum, more than my friend at Hyundai. :)
He also mentioned about the launch function he is arranging at his dealership o 21st, and will send me invitation for that.
He also mentioned that the on road price for Sx AT variant will be roughly around 13.7 L, and officially creta is pronounced 'kreta' and not 'Kreeta' :)

Last edited:
I was eagerly looking forward to Creta variants and a bit disappointed now with lack of SX(O) in petrol or SX(O) Automatic. I have booked the car by paying 50k 3 weeks back.

I understand no automatic in SX(O) Diesel because price-wise might enter Elantra territory but why no SX(O) petrol? [frustration]

6 airbags and ESP is important for me - don't care too much about leather / push button etc.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Today i was surprised to see my sister talk about the creta with my dad [surprise] she even knew that it's called ix25 in china. So yes for me hyundai is creating a lot of buzz [:D]

I booked Creta hoping that they will provide AT with safety features like 6 airbags + ESP + HHA etc. Very slim changes though based on our forum discussion. Still did not want to lag behind in queue in case if they launch at the last minute. If they don't I will get refund. They promised full refund. Delivery times are quoted October for my booking. What is the color of the Creta Hyundai released in official pics? It is not white or silver I think.

Guys, as mentioned earlier, went ahead and did the AT boooking yesterday. While below is the variant comparison that i could get my hands on at the dealership (almost the same features are same vis-a-vis shared earlier but shown in different format) But the biggest catch or saddening part would be the tentative pricing that has been shared with me, If AT is going to be as mentioned then OTR cost for Bangalore would be easily INR 16-17 lacs [anger]. Now with this i'm trying to convince myself that whether i should increase my budget or look for alternatives. But there are neither any bettter alternatives available in market within automatics, except EcoSport but that too in 1.5 petrol.

Even with the above i would still wait for the official confirmation from Hyundai on the Prices.

PS: Consider these prices as shared by the dealer without much justification when asked if these have been confirmed by Hyundai

Attachments

Top Bottom