Hyundai ix25 Compact SUV Named Creta

I have booked creta with a token amount of 10k. As per deler, further details and booking confirmation will be on June 19th. There will be an official launch at all dealership on 19th (date to be confirmed) and a demo vehicle will be available by that time.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
I have booked creta with a token amount of 10k. As per deler, further details and booking confirmation will be on June 19th. There will be an official launch at all dealership on 19th (date to be confirmed) and a demo vehicle will be available by that time.
Congrats for booking your car [clap]

Ddi they tell you how many variants will be available and which one did you decide ?

Ddi they tell you how many variants will be available and which one did you decide ?
No. They only know what we do. Expecting official inputs by 19th.
Congrats for booking the Creta Its_Me!!!

I am sure the dealers know much less than what we do [lol] To cite an example with the Hyundai dealers in Bangalore - This was at the time I was looking to TD Elite i20 and the news of i20 Active had come out. When I said I am more interested in the Cross version, the dealer did not have a clue - the sales person actually said the Elite had projector like headlamps (not sure what that was) and a silver strip which will act like a DRL and that I was confusing that with a different version of i20.

Even a couple of days after the i20 Active's launch, when I enquired again, I asked by how much the GC in Active was raised - the answer was "it is the same as in i20, sir".

Creta is a beautiful Compact SUV and I am eagerly waiting for the official launch. I will not have the budget for the top-end and I usually dont prefer to buy anything below the top-end.

I will not have the budget for the top-end and I usually dont prefer to buy anything below the top-end.
Wait for the official price announcement, before you take a call. As per today's regional news paper, the release is scheduled for July 1st and price will be between 8L & 12L, though I dont truly believe regional reporters.

I saw the Creta without camflouge twice on the ORR in chennai in white and a dark colour.Looks good.But unable to take the Pic as i was behind the wheel and the test mules were driven very fast.Will try to take the Pics if I could.But the Ground clearence is not like SUV and more like a Sedan as per my observation.

Hyundai dealers have opened bookings for the upcoming Creta small SUV. No petrol variant at launch ?

The booking amount for the upcoming SUV is between Rs 40,000 and Rs 50,000 depending on the region.

Under the hood, the Creta is expected to get Hyundai’s 1.6-litre diesel engine developing 126bhp and 26.5kgm of torque mated to a six-speed manual and an automatic gearbox.

Hyundai Creta SUV India bookings open | Car News | SUV/Crossovers | Autocar India

Hyundai Creta Revealed In Latest Spy Images + All You Need To Know

The highly anticipated Hyundai Creta has been completely revealed in these latest spy images. Hyundai India’s first compact SUV, the Creta will lock horns with popular entities like the Renault Duster and the Ford Ecosport, in a highly competitive and fast growing segment.

The “Creta” name is supposed to signify creativity, and according to Hyundai, underpins the three pillars of Hyundai Motor’s Modern Premium brand direction – SIMPLE, CREATIVE, CARING.

The Creta’s design revolves around Hyundai’s new Fluidic Sculpture 2.0 design philosophy, which is a more evolved and refined version of the maker’s Fluidic design theme. The Creta is expected to have a length of 4270 mm, while width and height purportedly stand at 1780mm and 1630mm respectively.

The front fascia is dominated by a singular hexagonal radiator grille that gets three, heavily chromed horizontal slats , reminiscing the bigger Santa Fe. Projector headlamps, vertically aligned fog lamps, aggressive bumper work and skid plates round things off.

The sides are characterised by a prominent, upswept character line which slices through the bodywork, slim windows and and some subtle lower body cladding. The Creta rides on 16 inch, five spoke alloy wheels with a twin spoke design.

The rear has busy bumper, but a cleanly styled upper half. While the former features a chrome applique over the registration plate recess, faux air intakes, reflectors and a skid plate, the latter just hosts the broad, yet slim tail lamps and the Hyundai badge.

Power for the Hyundai Creta compact SUV is likely to be provided by Verna sourced 1.4- and 1.6-liter CRDi diesel engines paired to a 6-speed manual and automatic transmissions, along with the 1.6-liter VTVT petrol engine paired to a 5-speed manual gearbox.

Hyundai Creta revealed in latest spy images + all you need to know | Motoroids

Attachments

Side profile looks like Swift which I did not like personally. Also if they launch diesel with 6-speed AT + ESP + Safety features, I am planning to book one. But if they go with 4-speed AT, I might go for upgraded Vento TSI. I hope Hyundai does not do the same mistake as Verna by launching 4-speed AT. My first 4-speed AT I drove was around 18 years back. Not sure why Hyundai still using the same auto box.

I am fan of recent Hyundai design language implemented in Elite i20. Creta seemed to be wrapped in same design launguage. But I guess from a pseudo SUV loook perspective, the design has a missing element - lack of prominent C pillars. Without this, the car looks like a hatch without macho look in side profile.

Otherwise design is quite modern and side claddings would be welcomed by prospective buyers. Despite the horrendus front grill, I guess Suzuki S Cross would give a good fight to Creta.

Interesting times ahead.

Top Bottom