Hyundai ix25 Compact SUV Named Creta

I think 15" would be small, instead they may give 16" steel wheels on base version and 17"/18" alloys on top version. The alloys in the spy shots are 18" ones.
Images_Hyundai-ix25-Spy-Korea.jpg
From what i had read those alloys seem to be 17 inch on international versions not 18 inch.

In post#99 on this thread the first pic shows two different alloys on front & back!
So two sizes 16 inch alloys & 17 inch Alloys mite be on offer depending on variant.
Its possible spare wheel will be the only steel wheels.
Re-Posting pics below
11Hyundaiix25tbhp REpost.jpg

350Z

Core Team
Hyundai Creta media drive is happening by the end of this month though photos won't be permitted. Please feel free to shoot your queries.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hyundai Creta media drive is happening by the end of this month though photos won't be permitted. Please feel free to shoot your queries.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Will there be Automatics available for India?
Turbo lag?
Suspension setup, is it better than that of Ecosport?
kerb weight of car?
Spare Tyre ?

Drive Safe,
350Z
major differences with Verna related to suspension, handling ride quality, as it is going to have same engines

@350Z ==Teen Sau Pachaas Ji
How it rides, drives, handles and how well it is built as compared to Duster and Ecosport?
Is the engine still a typical Hyundai (120+ on paper but don't feel even 100 proper ones you n road) or it is a different beast under the hood?
How is braking performance and turn in, I mean how well controlled is under steer in the diesel version?

Drive Safe,
350Z
Price
Variants
Suspension
Mileage
Engine variants
Availability
Comparison with ecosport/duster/scross
Warranty options

Price
Variants
Suspension
Mileage
Engine variants
Availability
Comparison with ecosport/duster/scross
Warranty options
To add to that, Ground clearance, approach and departure angles, and robustness of monocoque body. OF course, its of academic interest to me since I already have a Duster!

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

This vehicle will initially be powered by a 1.6 litre, 4 cylinder diesel engine that puts out a peak power figure of 126 bhp; they very same engine that drives the Hyundai Verna. Later on, a 1.6 litre, 4 cylinder petrol engine is also expected for the Creta. But a huge USP of this vehicle is the option of a 6 speed automatic transmission. This option will add loads of convenience to the boring chore of daily commuting and it will be available to the buyers of both petrol and diesel versions of the Hyundai Creta.
Link

Regards

Akash

Drive Safe,
350Z
Automatic variant queries:
-Will it come with 5 or 6-speed automatic (diesel and petrol) variants?
-Will the Elite i20 get the same automatic transmissions? If yes, when?:)
-Price point of the lowest automatic variant in diesel and petrol and will the lowest variant come with dual airbags?
-Warranty for the automatics (current 4 speeds have just 2-3 years' warranty with no possibility of extension)

Last edited:
Automatic variant queries:
-Will it come with 5 or 6-speed automatic (diesel and petrol) variants?
-Will the Elite i20 get the same automatic transmissions? If yes, when?:)
It will be a 6 Speed one, because Hyundai doesn't have 5 speed Automatic. Engine & Gearbox will be carried from Elantra.

The i20 getting Diesel Automatic remains a rumour, apart from Gaadiwaadi, no other websites/blogs have confirmed it. So its still far away I think.

To add to that, Ground clearance, approach and departure angles, and robustness of monocoque body. OF course, its of academic interest to me since I already have a Duster!
Saarji, I believe that approach and departure angle isnt something any ways useful or worth looking at in the 4*2 UV's. I mean where are they going in a terrain with hard inclines and trenches?

Top Bottom