Honda Amaze VX i-DTEC Ownership Review

6" speakers can be directly fixed on the front with spacers and 4" speakers on the rear without any mods.:)
I have changed my front speaker in amaze. but need to change my rear speakers? finding a way to do? can i do it myself? or need take it to workshop?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #1,055
I have changed my front speaker in amaze. but need to change my rear speakers? finding a way to do? can i do it myself? or need take it to workshop?
Only 4" speakers can be fit on to it. or else you should spend some time modding the rear parcel tray or find some other way to execute it. 4" speakers directly fit into.
Rear parcel tray can be removed and speaker's can be accessed.It's not a tiresome job[:)]

Happy new year to all. Congratulations for your new wheels. Your narrowed on HONDA AMAZE is very good choice as it scores high on power and space to rivals. ALL THE BEST and have happy miles clocking ahead. Even I am looking for upgrade for my 2010 maruti swift petrol so kindly update your ownership experience.

Thread Starter #1,060
Vishnu please post some recent pics of your beauty! We would love to see your beauty!
More pictures coming soon [;)]

Happy new year to all. Congratulations for your new wheels. Your narrowed on HONDA AMAZE is very good choice as it scores high on power and space to rivals. ALL THE BEST and have happy miles clocking ahead. Even I am looking for upgrade for my 2010 maruti swift petrol so kindly update your ownership experience.
Happy new year ! Yes, of course i'll be updating [;)]

bhvm

Honoured Member
Wow Vishnu!
You're a DIY Nut just like me. I regret for being late into the thread, but your Review and Mods on the amaze are nothing sort of Amaze-Ing!
Do Let me know if you need a helping hand (or err...mind) Somwhere. Always happy to help.

And yes, do check out my Thunderbolt XUV and Blueboy i10 Threads and do comment on Mods and stuff!

Hi All

An almost 3 months of car survey finally came to an end on 30th December when I picked up my Honda Amaze Diesel SMT variant.
From Zest to Xcent to Ecosport to i20 everything was considered as new car buyer would do. But considering I have a Honda city I know all about the quality of Honda Brand...

Anyways lot has been written about the engine noise. I have a November manufactured Amaze and trust me the sound levels have remarkably gone down. Even the vibration is very less. I was preparing my parents ( who are against diesel cars) to the diesel noise in amaze and that they sholuldn't be critical of it as I have kept that in mind while doing this purchase. To my shock and to their pleasure the noise was just not like the old amaze.

For those who are planning to buy in Jan the easiest way to identify the new car ( besides VIN ) is to just check the speedometer. It will be White illumination. Older one is with amber red illumination.

I am not sure if the sales dent made by Zest will be recovered but at least this reduced engine noise has led to become a customers delight for me.

Hi Vishnu and all !

Happy New Year to all !

10 days back i have bought Honda Amaze SMT Disel and your review and ownership experience helped a lot in my buying decision.

I have also November manufactured car and indeed i can't feel the noise in the cabin as much and no vibrations .Driven 500 KM till now and over all mileage of 22 KM/Liter with mix of highway and bumper to bumper traffic .Over all very happy with it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom