Honda Amaze VX i-DTEC Ownership Review

In every Honda Service centre[:D]
Hi Vishnu,
I have still not got a proper answer from my service persons both in Chennai and Trichy. I have even made a complaint in the Honda121 regarding this issue. Can you please inquire for me about the filter for Amaze?. Hopefully it fits my mobilio. Also do share me the price of the same.

Fellow Amazers,
Parking at my apartment is very cramped and taking my Amaze in and out of the parking lot has become a big pain for me. I would like to install parking assist on my Amaze. I am looking for one that is fixed on rear view mirror and which can guide me park my car by showing red/yellow/green lines. I asked the Honda service guy and he has suggested that the cheapest option is to go for parking sensors. I looked at a vehicle parked in the service station and found the sensors on the bumper a little awkward. Any suggestions on parking assist options for Amaze?

Thanks,
Sid
Honda uses the torq brand of reverse sensors as oem . Buy from open market in any variant 4 or 4+2 or 4+2+Camera . Fit them without splicing wires , no warranty will be void .

Thread Starter #993
Fellow Amazers,
Parking at my apartment is very cramped and taking my Amaze in and out of the parking lot has become a big pain for me. I would like to install parking assist on my Amaze. I am looking for one that is fixed on rear view mirror and which can guide me park my car by showing red/yellow/green lines. I asked the Honda service guy and he has suggested that the cheapest option is to go for parking sensors. I looked at a vehicle parked in the service station and found the sensors on the bumper a little awkward. Any suggestions on parking assist options for Amaze?

Thanks,
Sid
You could go for parking sensors, Indeed you have to drill the bumber for that.
Else, can go for a rear view camera that can be fixed near the boot grip space, so that no visible places should be drilled.[:)]

Hi Vishnu,
I have still not got a proper answer from my service persons both in Chennai and Trichy. I have even made a complaint in the Honda121 regarding this issue. Can you please inquire for me about the filter for Amaze?. Hopefully it fits my mobilio. Also do share me the price of the same.
I think their is no cabin AC filter for amaze,though there is a provision for it. That's what the SVC people told me. Mobilio's Cabin AC filter seems a direct fit for amaze.

Thread Starter #997
Thread Starter #1,004
In every Honda Service centre[:D]
Hi Vishnu,
There is no ac / pollen filter for amaze, nor it's provision. If it had provision to open up, then mobilio's filter would have been a direct fit. Though I have seen a thread some where on the net with the pollen filter box being open up and Maruti A-star's filter being modded and kept.:rolleyes:

There is no ac / pollen filter for amaze, nor it's provision. If it had provision to open up, then mobilio's filter would have been a direct fit. Though I have seen a thread some where on the net with the pollen filter box being open up and Maruti A-star's filter being modded and kept.:rolleyes:
Thanks for your reply. At last managed to get one for my mobilio from Bosch - the brand name is OxyPure its actually designed for City But it fits perfectly in mine, Just check for the dimensions before buying (L - 210mm x 205mm, H - 29mm). It cost around 1900 (Actual cost is 2000rs). Though I received a old stock still i preffered it for safety purpose. Bosch Cabin Filters

Top Bottom