Honda Amaze VX i-DTEC Ownership Review

Re: Dashboard Painted Up

Duster will be helping you there. Or else you wash the whole windscreen with water and then use a microfiber cloth or cham leather.
I tried using news papers after washing with water, but, it never cleans enough when we pour such a huge amount of water.
Possibly, I should
1. Pour lot of water
2. Clean with soft cloth
3. Clean with news paper

Also, I need to get a good duster I guess.

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
Dear Vishnu
Great DIYs by you.
Please let me know whether the frameless soft wiper blades are still good? What way you feel they are better than stock ones?
(G M - Universal Premium Soft Wiper Blades For Honda City New - 24" & 15"/http://www.snapdeal.com/product/g-m-universal-premium-soft/1457264)
Thanks.
Regards,
Dr MUDHAN

Last edited:

I tried using news papers after washing with water, but, it never cleans enough when we pour such a huge amount of water.
Possibly, I should
1. Pour lot of water
2. Clean with soft cloth
3. Clean with news paper

You can buy Jopasu duster. its highly recommended for cleaning the car of any dust. Costs around 500 bucks.

Possibly, I should
1. Pour lot of water
2. Clean with soft cloth
3. Clean with news paper

First clean off the dirt & dust using water and microfiber then use glass cleaner liquid (i.e colin or automotive grade glass cleaners). Finally (at least what I have experienced) you will see haze left over the glass, use news paper to wipe it off, like this. Make sure glass is dry (free from water) and also make sure surface is clean from dust particles.

@Dr MUDHAN, sir I have asked same query and vishnu has answered it already. Please check few pages back.

Last edited:

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member

CRACING said:
@Dr MUDHAN, sir I have asked same query and vishnu has answered it already. Please check few pages back.
Thanks, CRACING.
I got it @ 13th March 2014, 06:00 AM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #697

Hi Vishnu,
you are a encyclopedia of Honda Amaze !!!

Pankaj
:tongue:

Possibly, I should
1. Pour lot of water
2. Clean with soft cloth
3. Clean with news paper

why don't you try tissue paper over newspaper ?

Thanks, CRACING.
I got it @ 13th March 2014, 06:00 AM.
Sure Dr. Mudhan. Keep your amazing DIY's flow as it's helpful in every way. I'm always a silent follower of your thread.[:)]

That's pretty alot of driving[clap]

How is the vehicle performing ?
Mileage details ?
Any other issues found ?
Vehicle is still running good and the engine nvh has gone down considerably.
Mileage hovers around 17 and highway is 19 with 100% ac and heavy foot driving.
One problem cropped up with my breaks again.
At speeds above 120 there is vibration in in car when brake is applied.
Disks need to be changed or skimmed maybe.

VIshnu, Thankyou for such amazing ownership review and thanks for keeping the thread alive and updated with some really cool DIY's.

Your ownership review was one major factor in me going for Amaze Diesel (SMT).

I am new to driving and this is my first car. I have one question for you (or any other forum member can answer). When I am stopping on a slope while going uphill and then when I try to move the car uphill I do not use handbrake and also no accelerator. All I use is brakepedal and clutch. While brake is pressed I release clutch upto a point when car starts pulling and then release brake. Once car is in motion I then use the gas. Can anyone please let me know if thus is wrong method of moving uphill?

Top Bottom