Toyota Innova Crysta Launched. Priced @ Rs.13.83 Lacs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Next Generation Toyota Innova Spotted on Test

I am not sure about lesser space. wheel base is same. Length, Width and Height are higher than current Innova. Safety features I am skeptical whether they will launch all. Toyota corolla has only 2 airbags that is really pathetic for 20L car. They talk about VSA,Hill Hold Assist, ESC and 6 airbags but knowing Toyota how they are cheating Indian customers I wont be surprised if they launch with just 2 airbags , ABS + EBD (same case with HONDA as well). I am not able to accept any excuse of not offering all safety features in India.

Thread Starter #62

bhvm

Honoured Member

This all appears great on paper. I have a gut feeling

1> They'll seriously cut down on all features before launching in India.
2> They could provide everything but push the price beyond 22lac bracket. Toyota always keeps looting customers and sensible buyers will find more value in XUV500 or Tata Hexa.

Good to see Toyota providing all safety features. Atleast now people who are willing to pay have option to buy all features. I was disappointed of not providing all safety features in Corolla. Hopefully on road price does not cross 22 for top variant. Tempted looking at features especially 7 - airbags, VSC , Hill Start Assist (Cruise Control not there).

Bhvm, this is the indian brochure. 7 airbags is provided here but it will be available in the top model which would be around 20- 25lac maybe.

My relative was told by sales person that OTR price will be in the range of 20,22 and 24 lacs, for 3 variants.

TToyota always keeps looting customers and sensible buyers will find more value in XUV500 or Tata Hexa.
Agree, but we cannot blame Toyota for that. As an informed customer we have the option to buy/not buy.

Attachments

Part 2 of photographs

Attachments

Last edited:

My question is: If the V looks so loaded, then I am surprised to see what Z will have? Kudos Toyota!

New Innova looks much better than old Innova but I heard from another forum that an existing Innova owner is not satisfied with new Innova's space.And,features are overloaded this time.

Hope Toyota prices Innova at ₹16L to ₹20L for 2.4L that too for the people like us as my dad is planning to book new gen Innova soon as soon as the prices come out.If they price high,we might not buy Innova for sometime and buy a sedan and hatch now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom