Toyota Innova Crysta Launched. Priced @ Rs.13.83 Lacs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Next Generation Toyota Innova Spotted on Test

I hope they price it somewhere close to 13-19 ex-showroom range. But in recent days my hope has been dashed by CRETA, JAZZ launches. 3 more days of waiting game to get clarity. Surprising that full specs is not yet leaked both for Crysta and BR-V even though launch is just few days away.

Got a call from dealer, crysta to be released on may 2nd , earlier it was said to be 3rd.

They say there are 4 variants. 7 airbags variant is also available.

Got a call from dealer, crysta to be released on may 2nd , earlier it was said to be 3rd.

They say there are 4 variants. 7 airbags variant is also available.
GX will have 3 Airbags
VX not sure (Maybe 3/7), ZX will come with 7 airbags

2.4 GX MT
2.4 VX MT
2.8 GX AT
2.8 ZX AT

These are the 4 variants as per my guessing.

The new Innova is impressive and will be the segment leader no matter what they price it at. It won't have any competition just like the earlier one.

Next generation Innova is known as Innova (not Crysta) here in Middle-East and Kuwait. Only petrol options are available. The vehicle is made in Indonesia, and parts from Japan. The Innova price here in Kuwait is above Toyota Camry. Camry price in India is above Top End Innova.

IMG_20160430_090615.jpg

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

s5.jpg

s6.jpg

s7.jpg

s8.jpg

s9.jpg

s10.jpg

IMG_20160430_091300.jpg

In Kuwait where the Innova has already launched, the price is over and above the Toyota Camry. In India Camry sells much above the current Innova. So expect the price to go there as the Camry is Imported as a CBU and is priced at 30-32 lakhs ex-showroom Delhi.

So a expect it to be lower by 20% than Camry as it it made here. So Expect top-end to be around 25-26 lakhs OTR Delhi or more but nothing less.

Last edited:

In Kuwait where the Innova has already launched, the price is over and above the Toyota Camry. In India Camry sells much above the current Innova.
An entry level Camry is offered at 5250/-. The Camry is coming from Australia.
Innova G is offered today at 7605/-. Innova from Indonesia. The difference 2355/- is not justifiable.

But, the refreshed model is having all features. Tall and bucket seats are really awesome.
cam.jpg

IMG_20160430_091222.jpg

IMG_20160430_091233.jpg

IMG_20160430_091308.jpg

1(3).jpg

e2.jpg

Thread Starter #84

Toyota Innova Crysta variants revealed

The Innova Crysta is offered in three basic trim levels, GX, VX and ZX, which are all available with the smaller 2.4-litre engine and manual transmission. The larger 2.8-litre engine with the automatic gearbox, however, will be available in the base GX and top ZX trims only.

Here’s a detailed look at the various trims:

GX 7/8 seater (Manual and Automatic)

- Tilt and telescopic steering
- 16-inch alloy wheels
- Rear defogger
- Manual AC
- Fabric seat cover
- Four speakers
- One-touch power windows for driver side only
- Three airbags (Dual front airbags and driver knee airbag)
- Driver-side jam protection windows
- Engine start-stop (Manual only)

VX 7/8-seater (Manual)

In addition to the features of the GX variant, the VX trim gets:

- Automatic headlamps with projector beam, halogen lamps and LED day-time running lights

- Fog lamps

- Ambient lighting

- Seat back table

- Premium black seat fabric

- Leather-wrapped steering

- Automatic climate control

- Six speakers

- Height-adjustable driver seat

- 7-inch touchscreen infotainment display with DVD player and navigation

- Bluetooth telephony and voice recognition

- Reversing camera

-USB and AUX input

- Keyless entry and go (push-button start)

- Jam protection windows for all doors

- Cruise control

- One-touch power windows for all four windows

- Engine start-stop
ZX 7-seater (Manual)

This trim level gets all the features of the VX trim, and the following:

- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Black leather seats
- Seven airbags(dual front airbags, driver knee airbag, front side, side curtain airbags)
- Speed-sensing door-locks
- 8-way power adjustable driver seats
- Cruise control
- Vehicle stability control
- Hill-start assist
- Engine start-stop

ZX 7-seater (Automatic)

This variant of the Innova Crysta comes with brown leather seats, in addition to the features seen on the ZX 7-seat manual.

Toyota Innova Crysta variants revealed | Car News | MPV/MUVs | Autocar India

I spent 30 minutes with vehicle on display. It is definitely miles ahead of the existing Innova interms of overall looks fit, finish and equipment. At first I was just surprised was this even comparable to existing Innova. Interiors definitely top quality, equipment, dash board are very impressive. I don't know why only two seats in the middle (they could provided full bench seat as an option). At 25L looks slightly pricey but really worth it. Once you see in flesh you will agree it is almost like a Camry in every aspect. Remember even top end corolla in India does not have features (like 7 airbags, VSA, HHA and Big Diesel Engine) that Crysta has. Waiting for the on-road price. Pre-booked both Crysta and BR-V just to be sure I get whichever vehicle I finalize.

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Wow this is mouth watering price, if true, top end just 20.77L
Fantastic pricing. Sad part is in Delhi, the launch has been postponed and shall happen around 10th of May and more over the SC ruling on 2000cc Diesel engines would make it even worse for this one to come to Delhi. I wish I get to see this Innova in Mumbai.

Regards

Akash

An entry level Camry is offered at 5250/-. The Camry is coming from Australia.
Innova G is offered today at 7605/-. Innova from Indonesia. The difference 2355/- is not justifiable.

But, the refreshed model is having all features. Tall and bucket seats are really awesome.
View attachment 200297

View attachment 200298

View attachment 200299

View attachment 200300

View attachment 200301

View attachment 200302
Checked this car in real in Dubai. The lights in the MDI is straight from the refreshed Corollas and Camry and the Tail Lamps are lifted from the yesteryear Camry which with a different angle.The pricing keeps increasing year on year for Innova but the market demands it. Hope Hexa can grab some pie of the market share too

I am awaiting the launch which is going to happen tomorrow just to get what exactly the pricing will be BUT if this price is true then I promise to get my Innova top end on this August (Birthday; will await initial reports) itself; this is damn good pricing going by what we get over the outgoing version and if Toyota reliability remains intact then this is the best thing we can buy out of our money under 20-25 lac. [clap]

Gonna TD the Innova very soon and I won't be surprised if people queue up out of Toyota dealerships to get their Innova Crysta with waiting time shooting up to 4-6 months for select models and colors.

Awesome Toyota; you have just launched something that is going to hit hard not only a car or two but entire segments; killing multiple birds with a single stone for sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom