Toyota Innova Crysta Launched. Priced @ Rs.13.83 Lacs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booked zx automatic, it will be chauffeur driven. So should i change to manual?
Bro, I dont think you should. if you dont mind low FE then I think you should definately go for an AT. Even if it is chauffeur driven, it will make your journey more comfortable. Besides I know, Innova Fans one will be seduced by the sheer 'Luxury' and 'Comfort' it offers now.

I don't think 1.5-2L will make any difference in the purchase decision against Crysta. It should be a minimum of 5 lakhs and 2.2 L AT HEXA will not be priced above 20.5 on-road as introductory price if TATA plans to take on Toyota.
I am sure that Tata hexa will undercut Innova Crysta and after a long time Innova has a worthy competitor. Lets hope Tata prices it right and Launches on time. They need to launch the vehicle like yesterday. Fingers crossed

My in-laws booked the ZX-AT about 3 weeks back for 25.5 L OTD. It had a waiting time of 1 month.
If you don't mind me asking where did they book it from? I have been quoted 2 months waiting period (Here in Chandigarh) and I will finally get her on 22 July.

Cheers!

Drive angry,
did you TD both manual and auto? If so can you highlight the differences?
I did TD of only manual but booked zx auto because my family liked the interiors and wanted auto.

Drive angry,
did you TD both manual and auto? If so can you highlight the differences?
I did TD of only manual but booked zx auto because my family liked the interiors and wanted auto.
Yes Chevrolet, I did. quite a number of times. Below are my observations fir the AT:

The cabin and the steering wheel area looks more European or say from a Luxury sedan than a premium MUV. The brown black seats + Wood + Silver finished interior is brilliant. The brown leather seats makes you wonder which manufacturer it is and don't even get me started how comfortable one feels when in the car.

Engine feels peppy but to be honest it didn't felt that you are pumping juice out of 170 horses under the hood. Bit noisy too when pushed. I felt that 2.4 is more responsive and fast than 2.8

Auto transmission works fine, the sequential works like a charm and does not feel lazy at all.

Interiors are a few generations ahead of the previous gen Innova and certainly feel worth the money

Flipping rear seats is child's play. Rear seat not for me but the kids and even small built adults won't complain

MID is a bit unintuitive compared to other D segment sedans, Yes I am comparing this to those now:stupid:

The integration with navigation to display next turn on the console is superb though.

I always thought innova needed a 6th Gear but Its sad to see that Toyota didn't gave it a 6th gear. Highway rides would have been a easy affair.

As the vehicle moves on, the heavy steering starts to show its muscle. It felt heaver than the older model.

The Suspension especially on 17 inchers felt kind of sluggish but thats what you get on body on chassis set up but don't get me wrong the comfort of this MPV can put top luxury sedans to shame.

All the above will surely not affect the sales of the car. Simply because they are sold for their reliability, cost of ownership and of course, almost all of them are chauffeur driven.

Peace!

Drive angry,
when will you be getting the car and what accessories are you going to buy?
Hello Chevrolet,

Ill be getting the car on 22nd July and Ill be getting following Accessories:

1) Rear Bike Guard
2) Front and Rear Chrome Garnish
3) Roof Rails
4) Side Visors.

I guess the total cost will come out to be 23-25K

When are you getting yours? As the delivery date is coming closer my mind is playing tricks on me to go for Endy 2.2 [frustration]

I guess I will stick with Innova but its a constant battle. How is it going at your end?

Cheers!

Last edited:
Booked a week ago, waiting period of 1.5 months. So maybe august 3 rd week. Have to get in touch with sales guy. Car was booked by my parents when i was away. Iam busy now so have to get in touch with sales guy by next week. The dealership is like 200kms far away and our family friend was given responsibility of the car which complicates the process.

Endy has a waiting of 6 months, Crysta is a vfm compared to the endy.

Last edited:
Booked a week ago, waiting period of 1.5 months. So maybe august 3 rd week. Have to get in touch with sales guy. Car was booked by my parents when i was away. Iam busy now so have to get in touch with sales guy by next week. The dealership is like 200kms far away and our family friend was given responsibility of the car which complicates the process.

Endy has a waiting of 6 months, Crysta is a vfm compared to the endy.
Good luck with that. IMO its better if you handle everything on your own.

Yes I know, its just that with 22+L on the road Innova Crysta is knocking Endy's terrority hence the constant battle between brain (Wants Innova) and Heart (Wants Endy)

Cheers!

Guys is there any difference between Silver shade of previous Gen Innova and Innova Crysta. Sales executive told me that Innova Crysta comes with the light shade of Silver. Has anyone noticed this?

Booked zx automatic, it will be chauffeur driven. So should i change to manual?
The brake pad wear in these automatics(Both FORTUNER and INNOVA) is heavy due to humongous torque puts out by their power trains. Many Fortuner owners complained about these as brake pad change interval is less(~ 20000 kms ,if i'm right). If you can afford it,then go for it with closed eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom