Toyota Innova Crysta Launched. Priced @ Rs.13.83 Lacs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black is good. I too saw a black coloured crysta in dealership, but why is it not in sale?

AKASH--can you share detail/link of these oem kits?

Last edited:
Black is good. I too saw a black coloured crysta in dealership, but why is it not in sale?
AKASH--can you share detail/link of these oem kits?
Black Color is available only on bulk order that too with a waiting period of 2 months. Here in Chandigarh dealership accumulate all the orders and when they are about 10 or so they place the order and hence the waiting peroid.

The Black color isnt on sale? Really?[surprise]. As of the kits, they can be bought from dealer I suppose.

Regards

Akash
Hey Akash, those body kits looks exquisite. they are definitely not available from the dealer you have gotta give us guys the number as its a must have mod. thanks

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hey Akash, those body kits looks exquisite. they are definitely not available from the dealer you have gotta give us guys the number as its a must have mod. thanks
Well as per my experience with Toyota Dealer in Delhi (took summer internship in one of them way back in 2009), their accessory department is quite capable of such things. Moreover, these Crysta were displayed at Mumbai Dealer and in all probability, the dealer has sourced the body kits and fixed at dealership itself. I don't think that brand like Toyota would allow any after-market mod to their dealer's display models. Personally I found Black one to be awesome with body-kit.

Regards

Akash

Black Color is available only on bulk order that too with a waiting period of 2 months. Here in Chandigarh dealership accumulate all the orders and when they are about 10 or so they place the order and hence the waiting peroid.
Who told you there is black color option for Innova? When i asked it in showroom,they told that black is not available.Also the website not shows it.[confused].

Instead of buying Innova Crysta,bought a 2011 Innova VX in grey colour from known person.This is still virgin as it has run just 76000 Kms in 5 years.The reason for replacing Innova is he bought a Fortuner 5 days ago and he still have his 2008 Innova,which is running strongly at 2.16L Kms.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Instead of buying Innova Crysta,bought a 2011 Innova VX in grey colour from known person.This is still virgin as it has run just 76000 Kms in 5 years.The reason for replacing Innova is he bought a Fortuner 5 days ago and he still have his 2008 Innova,which is running strongly at 2.16L Kms.
Man! This calls for a big Celebration[clap]. You finally bought a car! I was actually excited to read the bold part! All the very best dear and do share a ownership and buying experience soon with us!

Regards

Akash

76K in 5 years is very less. 2011 Innova (Presumably in good condition) should be around 8-10 Lakhs (My opinion). Congrats Music_Swift[clap] I personally like Gold color and style in 1st Gen Innova thats because we owned one and got pretty sweet deal on exchange.

Do post some pics and looking forward to see a detailed ownership review. Cheers!

Drive angry, hows the delivery coming up? I will be getting mine around august 15th if things go as planned? What colour and variant you are getting?

Drive angry, hows the delivery coming up? I will be getting mine around august 15th if things go as planned? What colour and variant you are getting?
Hey Brother,

Thanks for asking, I will be getting ZX MT on July 22nd. Everything seems to be in order. Expecting dealer's call tomorrow or day after tomorrow and will be doing PDI then. I see you finally have made up your mind to take the plunge. what variant have you decided? All the best to you too buddy!

Cheers!

Hey Brother,

Thanks for asking, I will be getting ZX MT on July 22nd. Everything seems to be in order. Expecting dealer's call tomorrow or day after tomorrow and will be doing PDI then. I see you finally have made up your mind to take the plunge. what variant have you decided? All the best to you too buddy!

Cheers!
Thanks, its zx auto-pearl white

Thanks Akash Bhai and drive_angry.Actually,we bought this from my dad's friend,who has bought Fortuner replacing this Innova.Hope this stays with us for 3-5 years as I like this car very much over new Crysta.Before getting this into our hands,we had a trip to Tirupati a month ago.Now,officially it became ours.Already Vento's running got reduced coz of arrival of Innova.Now,I'm preferring Innova over Vento coz of its comfort and space it offers.Planning to get front and rear guard and spoiler for Innova this week if all goes well.After that,will get the new seat covers as the seat covers are stock and will get new HU with new speakers as stock HU lacks in USB,Aux and Bluetooth connectivity.But,this time with minimal budget.

Attachments

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hope this stays with us for 3-5 years as I like this car very much over new Crysta.
Its a delight to have a Innova believe me. In truest sense, the saying, "Old is Gold" fits well for it. About Crysta, in comparison to old Innova, Crysta is having slightly less space.

Now,I'm preferring Innova over Vento coz of its comfort and space it offers.
Of-course the out-going Innova is big daddy in MPV segment and has unmatched space and comfort surely.

Planning to get front and rear guard and spoiler for Innova this week if all goes well
Rear bull guard is to some extent fine but avoid the front bull guard at all costs since it adds unnecessary weight to the car, hampers the working of airbag sensors, dislocates the bumper in minor crashes.

All the best dear! Wish you a pleasant ownership ahead![:)]

Regards

Akash

Planning to get front and rear guard and spoiler for Innova this week if all goes well.After that,will get the new seat covers as the seat covers are stock and will get new HU with new speakers as stock HU lacks in USB,Aux and Bluetooth connectivity.But,this time with minimal budget.
Thats a good idea, with the arrival of Innova crysta, Toyota has flooded the dealership with chrome accessories. The Bull guard is replaced by rear bike protector and its beautiful to see with your Grey Color it will merge with the bumper causing no damage to the appearance. Another positive side to this i this has been designed so that it would not block the working of the sensors during an impact.

For HU I would suggest to get a single DIN PIO/JVC/Alpine HU with AUX/USB/BT connectivity. You can put components in the front and coax in the rear you will be pretty satisfied.

Hoping to see an ownership thread from you soon. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom