Tata Harrier (H5X): All-New SUV From Tata Motors

Re: Tata H5 SUV (Q501 / Q502) Spotted Testing

One thing I can say for sure, Tata has finally started getting attention in a positive manner.... ....Moral of the story: The people who used to hate the brand are at least now entering the dealerships - more footfall == more sales any ways!
My neighbour owns a Tata Zest XE and he recently shared that he keeps getting asked about what showroom he bought it from, how good is his experience with the car, etc. People are warming up to Tata and even in my town which is like 90% in favor of MS cars is talking about TML cars, thats a sure sign of change to me.

AWD? Going by the spy pics, rear suspension set-up looks similar to Nexon (hatch backs). Wonder how that can be AWD.

Here is how the H5 will look,

TATA will Fiat’s 2.0 Multijet diesel, already seen under the hood of the Jeep Compass. Will use a lower-powered 140hp engine onthe H5 that will come out first, followed by the H7 with a more powerful 180 hp unit.

Also on the cards is ZF’s soon to be locally produced nine-speed automatic transmission, a gearbox Jeep will also use in the Compass. Known as the 9HP, this gearbox has been designed to work along with a four-wheel-drive system from scratch.

Tata will use its own 4x4 system and not one taken from Land Rover.

09.jpg

003.jpg
001.JPG
002.JPG

Source:ACI

Last edited:

Now this render makes h5 looks like a creta. I would want the design to be more LR type than that of Hyundai. Frankly this design doesnt stand out like other tata cars. So i believe that H5 might have more pronounced design

The car looks beautiful. I simply love it. Wonderful lines that don't resemble Discovery in any way. Infact all set to give Creta a run for numbers. If priced right, can eat in many cars easily.

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Now this render makes h5 looks like a creta. I would want the design to be more LR type than that of Hyundai. Frankly this design doesnt stand out like other tata cars. So i believe that H5 might have more pronounced design
The above render is simple probable cue. The actual design would definitely be different. The renders are done just to give an idea and are made by guess work based on the test mules. So, lets wait for the Auto Expo for the real picture bro[:)]

Regards

Akash

here you go from the base design where it got started:

Pinfarina-evo-coupe-suv-world-car

And XUV Aero is also based on this design and now Tata's beast will also be based on this one[;)]

The video for the same:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdqh57-JrIo&feature=youtu.be

Attachments

Last edited:

new sneak peek is out on twitter page of TATA.

Sleek headlights. Has to be LEDs to illuminate the road.

kkn13

Suspended

Here is how the H5 will look,

TATA will Fiat’s 2.0 Multijet diesel, already seen under the hood of the Jeep Compass. Will use a lower-powered 140hp engine onthe H5 that will come out first, followed by the H7 with a more powerful 180 hp unit.

Also on the cards is ZF’s soon to be locally produced nine-speed automatic transmission, a gearbox Jeep will also use in the Compass. Known as the 9HP, this gearbox has been designed to work along with a four-wheel-drive system from scratch.

Tata will use its own 4x4 system and not one taken from Land Rover.

View attachment 239196

View attachment 239199
View attachment 239197
View attachment 239198

Source:ACI
Render looks terrible and unoriginal
Looks like Aria
A Hexa inspired design would have suited better

Why is that a bad thing, Creta is a handsome car and so is Hexa, I think Tata will do better than the above renders

The car looks beautiful. I simply love it. Wonderful lines that don't resemble Discovery in any way. Infact all set to give Creta a run for numbers. If priced right, can eat in many cars easily.
Definitely!! Im excited to see what Tata has to offer here
Hyundai needs to offer Creta with the 2.0 from the Tucson and maybe extended wheelbase option with 7 seats

A great render on new SUV from TML !
View attachment 239247

Looks like XUV Aero, good enough for my taste !

View attachment 239263

New sneek pic of Q501 or H5 SUV is out. Nice sharp look.
Looks like a JLR vehicle !

View attachment 239349

Now SRK renders the Q501 aka H5. This looks more realistic and impressive than the first two.

Great job. Hope TATA stays close to this one.
Nice but grille and Tata logo doesnt suit the car looks
I feel Tata logo is too big on their grilles and steering wheels
A cleaner look would be excellent, keep people guessing which brand car passed by

Top Bottom