Tata Harrier (H5X): All-New SUV From Tata Motors

Looks smashing hot and fabulous from Tata motors, surely worth drooling.Hope they serve it perfectly with all round from this car which can seriously take the market with all hands down.Its also nice to see that finally Tata motors are able to create the buzz for their upcoming passenger vehicles in the market and are able to produce right products.

Here is what it should be

A small change I have done (please excuse my paint skills [cry]) may be a Rs 100 to Rs 200 job in the real world

A question to production & design finalizing team- why always you guys make an amazing design go wrong-- first Manza from concept, then Storme then Tiago (Face & Headlights) and now Harrier?

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #259
Here is what it should be

A small change I have done (please excuse my paint skills [cry]) may be a Rs 100 to Rs 200 job in the real world

A question to production & design finalizing team- why always you guys make an amazing design go wrong-- first Manza from concept, then Storme then Tiago (Face & Headlights) and now Harrier?
tata-harrier-colours-grey-7b53.jpg

small change done make look lot better [clap]

tata-harrier-colours-gold-686d.jpg

This type I am quite dissapointed by TATA Harrier Production farm what really made tata done design changes in H5X wheel arches are bold and squared but in TATA harrier's wheel arches are round just like nexon and tata should rething on rear design of the car by adding addition black cladding over rear fog lamps that might help in hiding big booty [frustration]

View attachment 250638

small change done make look lot better [clap]

View attachment 250637

This type I am quite dissapointed by TATA Harrier Production farm what really made tata done design changes in H5X wheel arches are bold and squared but in TATA harrier's wheel arches are round just like nexon and tata should rething on rear design of the car by adding addition black cladding over rear fog lamps that might help in hiding big booty [frustration]
As what I heard and what was proposed earlier by product planning team that it would just create a base kind of variants and let people decide as what they want.

So if the same strategy is in place then the car we saw in the video is just a base kind of variant and anyone can add or delete features, styles etc.

One thing I can say is that digital pics are not doing justice to the actual product. The pic I posted is the actual product so it looks much much better than what other pics are showing

About wheel arches, yes it went towards some round shape pattern however not exact round like Nexon etc. It is more like Duster shape.

The two things which will make a lot of difference are
Alloys
Roof color or a sunroof

Let’s see what will come from the customisation system or the model the saw is the actual product

I never wanted to say however the truth is that to me, it is more towards Duster than a Creta or Compass with JLR platform, Fiat’s engine and Tata design language. A new kind of segment or sub segment is up.

Best of luck Tata

Last edited:
TATA Motors has released that they will be giving an online customisation tool just like BMW MINI where you will get a base version where you can add what you want. And it will be delivered customised on the assembly line.

From the concept H5X in Feb 2018 at the Auto Expo, to a full fledged Harrier launch in 10 months, is quite a feat.

And the production ready version stays true to 90% of the concept.

Just a nostalgic walk back to this true blue SUV.

If the prices start@ just below Hexa, it'll shake up the market like Nexon.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Harrier SUV to get segment leading features: Details

The SUV will offer a cooled glove box integrated into the front armrest, which is a feature that is quite unique. Another segment leading feature will be storage areas for smartphone, another feature that’s uncommon. The SUV will also have a rotary dial to select various driving modes, and also to select Terrain Response functions on the variants equipped with all wheel drive.

The Tata Harrier will be the automaker’s priciest vehicle, and will be positioned above the Hexa. Unlike the Hexa’s 3 row-7 seat layout, the Harrier will offer only two rows of seats, in a 5 seat layout. Prices of the Harrier are expected to range between 15-20 lakhs.

Read:

Someone stretched the pic thus looking pretty long than it should be in Real, however, it would be bigger & imposing than Compass & Creta

Will it make a mark as what safari did till today as a cult following for itself... wait n watch

Soon it will be sent to the malls etc near you to just show it to the public before even launch and pricing[;)]

Some Editing n a difference for reference

Attachments

Last edited:
Someone stretched the pic thus looking pretty long than it should be in Real, however, it would be bigger & imposing than Compass & Creta

Will it make a mark as what safari did till today as a cult following for itself... wait n watch

Soon it will be sent to the malls etc near you to just show it to the public before even launch and pricing[;)]

Some Editing n a difference for reference
I feel like it will be bigger than Creta & Compass. Thats what we need in Harrier. I hope TML will include some comfort & luxury features like Sunroof, Powered Driver seats in top of the line Harrier, not to forget Automatic transmission at the launch date.

Even with a few design change from the Concept,
Harrier is still a Stunner
and it has all the PLUS points to be a mass seller for TML.
But, i feel the Harrier launch will affect the sales of Hexa itself,and to some extent Nexon(top end buyers of Nexon)

I have been reading a lot about harrier and following posts on harrier on this and other forum and internet. Some things said about harrier just caught my eyes.

People are saying harrier looks like the nexon. and during nexon launch, people had compared nexon to that of the erstwhile indica. So if harrier looks like nexon and nexon looks like indica, does harrier look like indica? :stupid:

Top Bottom