Tata Harrier (H5X): All-New SUV From Tata Motors

2019 will be a year of SUVs. With Tata harrier coming up in January 2019, followed by Kia SP and MG Rover SUV. All in same category. Quite an exciting year to watch for!

Hope Jeep come up with some face lift of Compass with more features and diesel automatic to stay relevant in the market. And what is stopping Jeep to bring Renegade in India?

Edit: Not to forget the much anticipated Nissan Kicks!

Last edited:
Thanks vikyjoshi.
I am in Chennai now. Planning to relocate to Hyderabad in two months.
Address to be entered while booking.
Hope Akash1886 or you can help me to get a clarification on whether one can book at Hyderabad dealer with Chennai address.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Thanks vikyjoshi.
Hope Akash1886 or you can help me to get a clarification on whether one can book at Hyderabad dealer with Chennai address.
Much better will be to book it with the Hyderabad dealer as it will be easier for you to follow up later on. I am sure TML has dealers in Hyderabad as well.

Regards

Akash

Thanks vikyjoshi.
Well if you can provide any friends address in Hyderabad and then later at the time of registration which will be around Feb March2019 you can give your own address. At the time of booking I don't think it will be any bit of a concern. Infact I think booking with Chennai address but choosing a Hyd dealer should also be fine.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Thanks vikyjoshi.
One need to give valid address proof for Registration (When I booked my car last month, they asked me to give them self-attested copy of Aadhaar card.) How will you manage it? Otherwise, you may have to register the car in any of your close relative or friend's name who is presently residing at Hyderabad and later on transfer to your name once you settled in Hyderabad. But then you will become 2nd owner in RC Book[roll]

One need to give valid address proof for Registration (When I booked my car last month, they asked me to give them self-attested copy of Aadhaar card.) How will you manage it? Otherwise, you may have to register the car in any of your close relative or friend's name who is presently residing at Hyderabad and later on transfer to your name once you settled in Hyderabad. But then you will become 2nd owner in RC Book[roll]
However, The registration will happen only post delivery. In Hyderabad you can drive on temp registration for upto one month. So in effect assuming Autosafari gets his car delivered in Feb he can register it in March2019. So it is quite a long time for him to get an address in Hyderabad.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
However, The registration will happen only post delivery. In Hyderabad you can drive on temp registration for upto one month. So in effect assuming Autosafari gets his car delivered in Feb he can register it in March2019. So it is quite a long time for him to get an address in Hyderabad.
You mean, no address proof for Temp Registration?

Here, I have submitted an insurance cover note, Fast Tag payment receipt and Copy of Aadhaar card at the time of Temp Registration and then you can go for permanent Registration within 30days from the date of Temp Regn. The address and all other details have to be same when applying for permanent Regn

(just for information - My dealer made some mistake in my financing bank's name while applying Temp reign. I have notified the mistake to them for which they have issued an official letter addressing to RTO that the mistake happened due to typo error.

However, in order to make the correction, the RTO guys asked the dealer/me to obtain a new letter from the Bank on their letter-head confirming that they are the one financed for the car. Since the mistake was done by the dealer, my Bank refused to issue another letter (they already issued a letter along with the D/D) and agreed that whatever name mentioned in the Temp Regn is okay for them and no need of any correction required in the RC (the Bank knows me well for many years and they are not worried about the money recovery etc.).

So, what I am trying to explain is that the information provided when you take Temp regn cannot be changed unless you again provide proof for the new changes. Of course, these are the rules in Kerala state and sure about other places.

Thanks vikyjoshi.
I think you can book with Chennai address and select dealer in Hyd. However you need to give the Hyd residence before the temp registration.

after GST, you wont have issue with cross state purchases.

You can get a temp registration from chennai, and drive your car to Hyderabad and register there. Correct if wrong.[embarass]

Top Bottom