Pre-Purchase Queries: New Car For Rs.40 Lakhs

Please find me a good apartment within a budget of Rs. 60-70 lakhs in my city and I will be more than happy to shift to the same. The property rates are way out of reach dear. About the car I would still say it is what the family wants. We would have gone for Cruze but alas GM had to go away.
Thanks for replying on my post.
[frustration]
Looking for an apartment in 60-70 lakhs and willing to spend all savings for a 40 lakhs car....

I am not sure whether you are trolling us or you are serious, [embarass]

Edit : Btw, there are apartments available for 60-70 lakhs in New Delhi in many areas, so I am sure there will be some available in Punjab too.....

Last edited:
Thread Starter #17
[frustration]
Looking for an apartment in 60-70 lakhs and willing to spend all savings for a 40 lakhs car....

I am not sure whether you are trolling us or you are serious, [embarass]

Edit : Btw, there are apartments available for 60-70 lakhs in New Delhi in many areas, so I am sure there will be some available in Punjab too.....
There are many my dear, but the builders need a heavy amount in cash to give possession. Please understand that I am happy with my two wheeler but I have to look after a family. This decision has been taken after much consideration. Thank you for replying on my post.

Thread Starter #18
For a 40L car, you loose 28L. For a 20L car, you loose 12L. Depending on car resale value is also effected. Some car have higher re-sale value than the other. In bangalore an 2012 octavia and a 2011 BMW 320d were selling at same price at a dealer. Both were single owners, had around 45K kms ODO and were petrol variants. Since BMW has less number of buyers in preowned market, it looses more value in deprecation than octavia.

Skoda Superb is a very beautiful and fun to drive. Skoda experience might vary depending on which is your nearest and preferable service center. Some skoda customers has very good experience and still prefer it even after warranty is over while some other have an equally bad experience at service centers.
This way even if we buy a Nano it will be depreciated also. I am old school when it comes to stuff, I intend to keep things for a longer duration and don't think about selling the same. My 10 year old two wheeler is fine for me, for the kids it might be trash but for me I never really thought about getting a new one. I agree with you about SS L&K model. Yes I am skeptical about its and Jaguar's servicing as many people have commented here. Let's see.
Thank you for replying on my post.

You belong to either of the following two categories. Solutions are given under each case.

Category A : You just want to own a Luxury Car
Under this category, you wouldn't be using Amazon / Flipkart for getting a better deal. If your TV is not working, you would simply buy a new one, instead of trying to repair it. You would ignore, if you don't get "Refund of Income Tax". You have already booked an "iPone8 Plus or a Sammy Note8". More importantly, you wouldn't care how much you are going to get for your old M-800. You also won't care about depreciation, difference between moveable / immovable properties, Maintenance Cost, YoY Car Insurance cost, etc. Simply put, money is not a big deal for you.

Solution:
Why ask anyone ? Just buy what your heart desires. Certain things cannot be enjoyed at a later age.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category B : Simple... You don't belong to Category A
Under this category, Rs. 10,000 for a side view mirror or Rs.20,000 for a Bumper, will pinch you. You might feel like banging your head upon hearing the yearly Insurance cost. You prefer to get your iPhone screen replaced at a local shop than at the authorised service center. You have availed the recent Amazon / Flipkart festival offers. You have used the "Coupons Codes" for your OLA / Uber rides to get some discount. You have consulted "N number of people" before buying your Rs. 30,000 mobile. More importantly, you would fight tooth and nail to get the best exchange price for you M-800. I hope, you do get the drift.

Solution: When you asked about the official car cover, I know you belong to Category-B [evil]. Cat-B people (me included) try to get the optimum, if not the best, whenever they open their wallet. They would check the price difference between Amazon and Flipkart (I do [lol]). We would feel cheated, when the bill is thrust down our throat for minor repair(s).Cat-B people are NOT cut to own a Luxury Brand Car.Forget about a Rs. 40 Lakhs Car. If it is Sedan, I would recommend you to get a "Toyota Corolla or Hyundai Elantra or VW Jetta or VW Passat or Skoda Octavia or Skoda Superb" before trying out cars from Audi / BMW / Volvo. If you are after a vehicle with high GC, Mahindra's XUV500 comes with a nice 200mm GC. "Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner and Mitsubishi Pajero Sport" will have same or more GC. It's YOUR Choice...
Part category A and part B. When you have responsibilities you don't only think about yourself but many people make a purchase decision. I hope you get my point. Thanks Sh.Vijay for explaining it so well.

Yes, I was gonna go in for GLC, X3 or Discovery sport
Neither felt double the price over say Skoda Octavia/Superb or even Tucson (except interiors to a small extent)

VAG and other Germans lack basic features like USB,reverse camera, front parking sensors etc in certain models, high maintenance, poor reliability and ridiculous part failures
Also many lack a SPARE tyre and no wheel well to store one either

My average service costs for my Superb and my SIL's Polo were too high compared to my CRV
Superb was a great package overall but it let me down a couple of times and I was forced to sell it

If you are a sedan lover, a crossover like GLC,X3,X1, Tucson etc are perfect imho
German sedans are scary given the low GC and our road conditions imho

Tucson AWD is perfect imho but if you have to go German, go for X1 with BSI, best piece of mind and fairly loaded package though too expensive for what it offers
Let me quote you
VAG and other Germans lack basic features like USB,reverse camera, front parking sensors etc in certain models, high maintenance, poor reliability and ridiculous part failures
I thought the Germans made the greatest automobiles ever. A4 has all the features that you have mentioned. But I agree on high maintenance though. Poor reliability I cannot comment.
Again quoting you
What is GC?

You're in a very tricky situation as the budget brings about a lot of options. You can try to look at the BMW 3 GT, as with discounts, it might just fit in your budget.

Rest one car I'd like to suggest to you (as you're really in to sedans) is the Camry Hybrid. It suits all your requirements to the absolute T. Spacious. Features. Pretty efficient. Hybrid. Toyota reliability. And black available too. :P
Camry is great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HZ876lNpXc
What incentives do we get from the government if we buy a hybrid car like Camry and are these cars reliable? I mean part petrol and part electricity I haven't seen much of these cars on road. So, its A4, XE, SS L&K & Hybrid Camry now.

Thread Starter #19
Jaguar is selling the XE models at a very good discount but the catch is that all discounted cars are 2016 models. How to spot the manufacturing date of a car?

Attachments

kkn13

Suspended
Let me quote you
I thought the Germans made the greatest automobiles ever. A4 has all the features that you have mentioned. But I agree on high maintenance though. Poor reliability I cannot comment.
Again quoting you
What is GC?

Camry is great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HZ876lNpXc
What incentives do we get from the government if we buy a hybrid car like Camry and are these cars reliable? I mean part petrol and part electricity I haven't seen much of these cars on road. So, its A4, XE, SS L&K & Hybrid Camry now.
1. A4 doesnt have all the mentioned features
It has Audi MMI which requires expensive adapters to add USB and AUX which frequently go bad as my neighbour, who regrets buying A4 after selling his Fortuner, says
Its spare tyre is a SPACE SAVER meaning, its smaller than the normal 4 tyres and can only be used upto 80kmph for a short distance
Even if that aspect is overlooked, where will you keep your swapped out full size punctured tyre on a road trip? Your boot will be loaded with bags and the space saver wheel well will not accomodate a full size tyre

IMG_6279AudiA4.JPG

IMG_6280AudiA4.JPG

A4 has the same engines as found on the Octavia and Superb and all of them are mated to a DSG automatic gearbox
A3 and A4 are basically a hyped up Vento with the engines from the Octavia/Superb

Germans also have another major issue, all German cars are effective 4 seaters thanks to a hump in the middle back seat of all cars and dont expect much legroom in the 4 seats either

8006928892_023cfc3ded.jpg

Let me tell you, DSG and DCT(dual clutch transmissions) are not made for Indian road conditions and have frequent major breakdowns, you can see the internet full of horror stories

Even if you opt for extended warranty upto 4 years, are you willing to bear the maintenance expenses or the extremely heavy depreciation that follow an out of warranty German car? Even if your answer to that is yes, are you willing to be stranded in the middle of the highway with your family during a road trip?

All of the above is something which has made me swear off VAG and other German cars

2. GC is Ground Clearance, sorry for abbreviations

3. Among the sedans you mentioned, let me tell you only Camry will stand the test of time and age gracefully without any issues in future with low maintenance cost and still give you a good resale whenever you want to sell regardless
The others all have horror stories at the service centre and are more of a liability

Jaguar is selling the XE models at a very good discount but the catch is that all discounted cars are 2016 models. How to spot the manufacturing date of a car?
Chances are, they will have tonnes of issues because of 2016 manufacturing date or are dealer test drive vehicles, avoid at all costs

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

First of all a very good afternoon to all the members of this forum. Myself Vivek from Punjab. Have worked in almost every major state of our country and now back to my roots. We have an old 800. Bought it second hand when we shifted back to Punjab. It was my first car, never got a chance to get one before due to busy schedule and some family issues. I have hardly driven it due to time constraints and I don’t myself call a good car driver, I can drive two wheelers just fine though. Anyways kids are growing up and they are forcing us to get a new car. We finalized Chevrolet Cruze. It’s a great car. I liked it, wife and kids loved it but a week before we had to pay the payment GM decided to bid adieu. The showroom was giving us a flat Rs. 1 lakh discount but it didn’t feel right to buy a car, the company of which is stopping its manufacturing and selling in India so we had to drop the plan as the showroom also wasn’t sure whether the service centre will close down or not. I still cannot explain how much I love that car. Anyways time to move on.

I am a fan of Sedans, was never really interested in SUV’s. Our budget till few months back was 18 lakhs only as we were looking for a new apartment also. Unfortunately the builder of the apartments didn’t give possession of the apartments to anyone so we had to drop that plan also. I am redeeming few amount from my PF & the rest is from loan. So, now we have decided to increase our budget to 40 lakhs as we will be staying in the rented place only. In our budget we decided to go for an Audi, BMW, Jaguar or any reputed hybrid/semi-hybrid car. I have ruled out Mercedes because as per the kids it is too common these days. We are looking for a Sedan only. But now someone has told me that in our budget we will get entry level cars only from Audi, BMW, Jaguar or some reputed hybrid/semi-hybrid car manufacturer. So, instead of this I was told to get some other car like say Fortuner as it will have a heavier and more powerful engine than the brands that I have chosen. In our budget I have checked few Sedan’s like Verna, Superb, Octavia, Camry etc. but they just don’t feel like “the one” like Cruze did. I can go for a SUV like Fortuner if what the guy said to me is right about the engine and the entry level thing. We are open to other brands also in our budget.

So, after much googling I found this forum and decided to ask questions here.

- In our budget out of the brands that we have chosen, which car should we buy?

- Is the engine and entry level cars thing, right points to ignore those brands?

- Can we get a hybrid/semi-hybrid car in our budget? I was able to find Accord only. And what does fully hybrid and semi-hybrid car mean exactly? Are these kind of cars good enough keeping in mind our Indian roads, environment etc.

- Should we go for Diesel or Petrol car if the hybrid option isn’t there and why? The usage will be about 200-400 kms a month. Expect it to be a lot more in the initial months.

- How much is the performance wise difference in a car with Hydraulic or Electric power steering?

- Couple of years back, few Indian news channels showed few cars which were selling in India, but they didn’t pass crash tests when tested in European countries. Which is the highest standard of those tests and how to spot the same in cars?

- What things should we look for in a car when we are in a showroom finalizing the same? I for one have no idea about the engine etc.
- What is the major difference between AT and MT cars?
- How to check the manufacturing date/model of the car that we are choosing?
- Is there a special kind of driving training required to drive these premium cars?
- Our government has decided that from 2030 petrol/diesel cars will be banned and only electric cars will be allowed to sell. As per Supreme court from 2020 only cars with BSE-6(it might be called something else) certification will be allowed to sell. Also I read somewhere that soon government will start giving subsidies on electric cars, maybe then Tesla will come here. Anyways we will be buying this car for a long term. This is why I asked for a Hybrid cars in our budget. Is there any other point that we should keep in mind?

- What points regarding RTO and insurance are to be kept in mind while finalizing?

Things that we would love to have in the suggested cars-
- Comfortable seats
- Front and back airbags
- 360 degree camera
- Cruise Control
- Decent leg space both for front and back seats
- Touchscreen with navigation control
- Good durable tyres
- Good suspension, many roads here have “craters”
- Acceptable, if not good, mileage
- All other recent features that cars of this generation are having
- All other safety and main features
- Good music system
- The car should come with an official car cover or as an accessory which could be bought separately. I don’t trust the quality of the car covers available in the market.

We are looking to buy a car in black color only. After discussion with that guy, I am following up about Fortuner only in SUV’s as I wasn’t able to find another good SUV model, both looks and performance wise in our budget. It’s newest model, a 2017 Toyota Fortuner TRD Sportivo comes in white color only. We are not looking for only a brand or logo say of BMW, the car should be worth of every penny, feature wise, for the money that we are going to spend.

Looking forward to your replies.

Many thanks.

Dear Vivek

From Maruti 800 to Audi , Jaguar is a Big jump .

As you want to buy a sedan go for Octavia or Superb .
Go for AT its fantastic .

Diesel or petrol depends how much you have to travel .

I would suggest you to buy a city and put the rest of money in your account as it is not a sensible idea to buy a car from the property money and just keep looking for homes and buy the one which you are interested in and you cannot account only the buying but maintaining those Germans or volkswagens or skoda will be really expensive and a nightmare in the case of last two brands and rest depends on you.

Thread Starter #23
1. A4 doesnt have all the mentioned features
It has Audi MMI which requires expensive adapters to add USB and AUX which frequently go bad as my neighbour, who regrets buying A4 after selling his Fortuner, says
Its spare tyre is a SPACE SAVER meaning, its smaller than the normal 4 tyres and can only be used upto 80kmph for a short distance
Even if that aspect is overlooked, where will you keep your swapped out full size punctured tyre on a road trip? Your boot will be loaded with bags and the space saver wheel well will not accomodate a full size tyre

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/attac...d1472830797-driven-audi-a4-img_6279audia4.jpg
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/attac...d1472830797-driven-audi-a4-img_6280audia4.jpg

A4 has the same engines as found on the Octavia and Superb and all of them are mated to a DSG automatic gearbox
A3 and A4 are basically a hyped up Vento with the engines from the Octavia/Superb

Germans also have another major issue, all German cars are effective 4 seaters thanks to a hump in the middle back seat of all cars and dont expect much legroom in the 4 seats either
https://farm9.static.flickr.com/8450/8006928892_023cfc3ded.jpg

Let me tell you, DSG and DCT(dual clutch transmissions) are not made for Indian road conditions and have frequent major breakdowns, you can see the internet full of horror stories

Even if you opt for extended warranty upto 4 years, are you willing to bear the maintenance expenses or the extremely heavy depreciation that follow an out of warranty German car? Even if your answer to that is yes, are you willing to be stranded in the middle of the highway with your family during a road trip?

All of the above is something which has made me swear off VAG and other German cars

2. GC is Ground Clearance, sorry for abbreviations

3. Among the sedans you mentioned, let me tell you only Camry will stand the test of time and age gracefully without any issues in future with low maintenance cost and still give you a good resale whenever you want to sell regardless
The others all have horror stories at the service centre and are more of a liability

Chances are, they will have tonnes of issues because of 2016 manufacturing date or are dealer test drive vehicles, avoid at all costs
Thanks for explaining it so well. Few queries-
1. If the reserve tyre is smaller than how can the same fit the car?
2. If it runs only 80kmph then why isn't Audi being sued or something especially in foreign countries?
3. What is DSG automatic gearbox?
4. Any other model other than Camry?

I have to leave the XE as the Prestige model costs 42-44+ and the rear seat can only carry 2 people comfortably(Even this British car can have two people on the rear seats). Such a good car. Now the options are A4>Superb L&K>Camry(read below)>Cruze(read below)

Camry- It was not available for test drive, waiting for the model to arrive. Few questions, is this hybrid car reliable? What incentives does the government give if we buy a hybrid car in India?
Cruze- My first love, the dealer called me and said that they have only 1 piece of LTZ model left and he can sell the same for Rs. 10L. The price is good but Chevvy has left India. Part of me wants it because it is a very good car. I know I shouldn't think about it as they might not be able to give the initial 2 year warranty but the car is super cool.

Dear Vivek

From Maruti 800 to Audi , Jaguar is a Big jump .

As you want to buy a sedan go for Octavia or Superb .
Go for AT its fantastic .

Diesel or petrol depends how much you have to travel .
Thanks Doctor Ji. Superb is very good, but everyone is saying that its after sale service is bad so I am skeptical about it. Thank you for replying on my post.

I would suggest you to buy a city and put the rest of money in your account as it is not a sensible idea to buy a car from the property money and just keep looking for homes and buy the one which you are interested in and you cannot account only the buying but maintaining those Germans or volkswagens or skoda will be really expensive and a nightmare in the case of last two brands and rest depends on you.
You are correct so we have lowered our budget to some extent. The flat of which the builder didn't give possession was in our budget all other flats are almost double the price of this flat in our city. So, we cannot think of them for atleast a year or two. The kids are growing up. They needed a car. In our society everyone has these "foreign brand" cars. So, we thought of spending once and getting a good car. Please check my reply to Mr. kkn13 above.

kkn13

Suspended
Thanks for explaining it so well. Few queries-
1. If the reserve tyre is smaller than how can the same fit the car?
2. If it runs only 80kmph then why isn't Audi being sued or something especially in foreign countries?
3. What is DSG automatic gearbox?
4. Any other model other than Camry?

I have to leave the XE as the Prestige model costs 42-44+ and the rear seat can only carry 2 people comfortably(Even this British car can have two people on the rear seats). Such a good car. Now the options are A4>Superb L&K>Camry(read below)>Cruze(read below)

Camry- It was not available for test drive, waiting for the model to arrive. Few questions, is this hybrid car reliable? What incentives does the government give if we buy a hybrid car in India?
Cruze- My first love, the dealer called me and said that they have only 1 piece of LTZ model left and he can sell the same for Rs. 10L. The price is good but Chevvy has left India. Part of me wants it because it is a very good car. I know I shouldn't think about it as they might not be able to give the initial 2 year warranty but the car is super cool.

Thanks Doctor Ji. Superb is very good, but everyone is saying that its after sale service is bad so I am skeptical about it. Thank you for replying on my post.

You are correct so we have lowered our budget to some extent. The flat of which the builder didn't give possession was in our budget all other flats are almost double the price of this flat in our city. So, we cannot think of them for atleast a year or two. The kids are growing up. They needed a car. In our society everyone has these "foreign brand" cars. So, we thought of spending once and getting a good car. Please check my reply to Mr. kkn13 above.
1. Space Saver tyres are designed to take the car for a distance until the regular tyre can be repaired/replaced. Some Space Savers and regular tyres such as those found in BMWs are called Runflat tyres which have enforced, thicker sidewalls which theoretically(NOTE the word- Theoretically, my friend has X3 and 5 series and he says it doesnt work well for India) allow you to run your vehicle for 100kms more after a puncture .

These may suit the purpose in more developed countries but in India, such solutions are ridiculous and I frankly feel we shouldnt buy products which cost so much and do not provide such a basic necessity

https://www.whichcar.com.au/car-advice/spare-tyres-explained

2. Because every German manufacturer is following this trend and they dont suffer bad roads the way we do in India, they simply call Road Side Assistance when they have punctures

3. DSG is VAG's version of DCT type transmissions ie Dual Clutch Automatics. So one clutch engages 1,3,5 gears whereas 2nd clutch engages and keeps 2,4,6 gears ready so no performance loss and no jerk on an empty road.
This is NOT suitable for Indian conditions because 2 clutches= twice the amount of heat and failure rate especially in bumper to bumper traffic wherein DCT/DSG keeps engaging the next gear but cannot because of the traffic , this in turn harms the gearbox very very fast.

Ideally a good Torque Converter AT like ZF, Aisin or any other good manufacturer is preferable
CVT is also a good option but frankly Torque Converter is more fun to drive owing to "Rubber band" effect in CVT.

4. This is a varied question but according to me , your best buys are -
Camry, Tucson, Crysta, Jeep Compass, BMW X3(current model might get discounts because its getting phased out this year with very minor differences imho), BMW X1

Ive included BMW because its a safer bet than the other Germans and BSI + BMW Secure is excellent peace of mind for a German car and BMWs are fairly more reliable than Audi and Mercedes.

But Jeep Compass and Tucson offer German car like experience for a much lower cost, reliability etc and have better features believe it or not

Camry offers best of everything- best resale, reliability, legroom, after sales, costs etc
Best to have your cake and eat it too

A4 is a glorified Vento imho, not worth over Superb at all.
Superb , I owned previous gen and it was a pain though better vfm than buying Audi I guess. Avoid imho
Cruze is risky, I own Chevy Aveo and Im stuck now . DONT do it imho

Last edited:
Thread Starter #25
Guys,
In a bit of confusion. Have paid 90% of the amount for Superb. The last installment was delayed by bank for some reason. Now my friend sent me these videos-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EudIXSRnIo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frrJrJE--uM

I will get the 2017 model for just 10 days and then it will be considered an "older" model in few weeks. I talked to the sales guy. He told me that the 2018 manufactured models will be on sale in April 2018, he's lying I guess. Anyways he also said that from January prices will be increased by 1-2%. Moreover rs. 10000 will be deducted if I ask for a refund now. The only reason I am thinking about this issue is because the 2018 manufactured version will definitely have some additional features/specs. I tried pressing him for more discounts as it is shown in the video, but this dealership has a monopoly in my state and he said no more discounts, if I want the car then I can pay the balance or have the money back minus rs.10000. The on road price that they gave me is 3195870 When they gave me the quotation they said that the insurance will be free but at the time of the second installment I was told that wrong information was provided and I will have to pay 80% of the amount and then they say Consumer is the king. Almost every company has started additional year end discounts now, there is no sign of the same by this dealership. Is there any online source or link to check for discounts by Skoda? Can anyone please check in their city and confirm?
Many Thanks

Guys,
In a bit of confusion. Have paid 90% of the amount for Superb. The last installment was delayed by bank for some reason. Now my friend sent me these videos ....

I will get the 2017 model for just 10 days and then it will be considered an "older" model in few weeks. I talked to the sales guy. He told me that the 2018 manufactured models will be on sale in April 2018, he's lying I guess. Anyways he also said that from January prices will be increased by 1-2%. Moreover rs. 10000 will be deducted if I ask for a refund now. The only reason I am thinking about this issue is because the 2018 manufactured version will definitely have some additional features/specs. I tried pressing him for more discounts as it is shown in the video, but this dealership has a monopoly in my state and he said no more discounts, if I want the car then I can pay the balance or have the money back minus rs.10000. The on road price that they gave me is 3195870 When they gave me the quotation they said that the insurance will be free but at the time of the second installment I was told that wrong information was provided and I will have to pay 80% of the amount and then they say Consumer is the king. Almost every company has started additional year end discounts now, there is no sign of the same by this dealership. Is there any online source or link to check for discounts by Skoda? Can anyone please check in their city and confirm?
Many Thanks
Welcome to the world of Luxury Cars. BTW, I've not watched the Videos and straight away went to find about the discounts. I got the below one from Vinayak Skoda, B'lore.

Skoda1.png

After I clicked the "Check December Offers" I got this below:
Skoda2.png

Prices are one and the same. I gave some nonexistent 'Mobile number and mail-ID' to invoke these pages. From this attempt, I couldn't get any idea about Discounts available at B'lore. Hope this is of some help.

Ohhhhh, I forgot to say, "Welcome to 'Skoda India's Customer is the King' World". And, this post is my 666 th post in TAI. Pure coincidence; Sooooooooo Sorry.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #27
Welcome to the world of Luxury Cars. BTW, I've not watched the Videos and straight away went to find about the discounts. I got the below one from Vinayak Skoda, B'lore.

View attachment 236123

After I clicked the "Check December Offers" I got this below:
View attachment 236124

Prices are one and the same. I gave some nonexistent 'Mobile number and mail-ID' to invoke these pages. From this attempt, I couldn't get any idea about Discounts available at B'lore. Hope this is of some help.

Ohhhhh, I forgot to say, "Welcome to 'Skoda India's Customer is the King' World". And, this post is my 666 th post in TAI. Pure coincidence; Sooooooooo Sorry.
Thanks Sh. Vijay Ji. I am looking for price of the Petrol L&K variant. Can you please share the link from where you got that price?

Couple of more questions. What accessories does the kit include? 1 post at some other forum says this
Skoda Superb : Official Review - Page 14 - Team-BHP
while the other says that the navigation is also included
Skoda Superb : Official Review - Page 11 - Team-BHP
The dealer said that it will have few mats etc. and no pillows or navigation. I think he's lying.

And MY is manufacturing year, right? How are people getting next year's MY cars in the previous years?
Skoda Superb : Official Review - Page 11 - Team-BHP
Skoda Superb : Official Review - Page 13 - Team-BHP

Lastly can someone please post the price of the L&K variant from their city.

Many thanks

Thanks Sh. Vijay Ji. I am looking for price of the Petrol L&K variant. Can you please share the link from where you got that price? ...
Answer : Vinayak Skoda, Bangalore link is here. It asks for Ph Nr. & Mail ID. I played it safe and gave some imaginary info. Good luck.

======================== INTERESTING ===================================

I would also recommend anyone interested in buying a Luxury Car, to go thro' a very interesting thread in Team-bHP. The thread starts off with Team-bHP support GTO writing "if you own a high-end luxury car, you are officially part of the rip-off club... ".

Story: A 'slightly damaged barricade, supported by a Stone' was kept on the Highway (to slow down vehicles) and a A Benz hit the barricade and the stone. The stone/ barricade damaged the right head lamp. The barricade also hit the left side of the bumper and left side head lamp and it was damaged. Stone only hit the bumper and the radiator and the coolant leaked. A hose to the air conditioner also got damaged. Engine stopped immediately. Benz was towed later. Final repair bill was Rs. 14.55 Lakhs and Insurance Paid Rs. 13.73 Lakhs. Oh.... the IDV of the Car was 23 Lakhs. Link to Team-bhp thread is here.

kkn13

Suspended
Answer : Vinayak Skoda, Bangalore link is here. It asks for Ph Nr. & Mail ID. I played it safe and gave some imaginary info. Good luck.

======================== INTERESTING ===================================

I would also recommend anyone interested in buying a Luxury Car, to go thro' a very interesting thread in Team-bHP. The thread starts off with Team-bHP support GTO writing "if you own a high-end luxury car, you are officially part of the rip-off club... ".

Story: A 'slightly damaged barricade, supported by a Stone' was kept on the Highway (to slow down vehicles) and a A Benz hit the barricade and the stone. The stone/ barricade damaged the right head lamp. The barricade also hit the left side of the bumper and left side head lamp and it was damaged. Stone only hit the bumper and the radiator and the coolant leaked. A hose to the air conditioner also got damaged. Engine stopped immediately. Benz was towed later. Final repair bill was Rs. 14.55 Lakhs and Insurance Paid Rs. 13.73 Lakhs. Oh.... the IDV of the Car was 23 Lakhs. Link to Team-bhp thread is here.
And this-
PICS : How flatbed tow trucks would run out of business without German cars! - Team-BHP

Top Bottom