Honda Amaze VX i-DTEC Ownership Review

Thread Starter #631
Update

Got my ORVM fixed !!

Luckily Honda got the Indicator alone as child part, that's how they referred it , and got the whole indicator set replaced. The Whole fully electronic ORVM cost around 6.5 k and the indicator set alone cost 3.2 k[frustration]

And got the Air filter valve changed too.[:D]

Some lady from Honda called me and told that there's a checkup on 15,000 km and to bring the vehicle and hence all these where changed on that checkup. I remember many people saying that the Handbrake lacks bite and need to pull it all the way up , I too was having the same problem. Since it was like that from the day of delivery i didn't felt that to be a problem and hence on this checkup i mentioned about it and They Fixed it [clap] Now the Handbrake gets the whole bite at the primary stages and not need to pull it whole the way up !!

Attaching some pictures about the update.

DSC06613.JPG

DSC06614.JPG

DSC06615.JPG

DSC06616.JPG

DSC06617.JPG

DSC06618.JPG

DSC06619.JPG

DSC06621.JPG

DSC06622.JPG

Re: Update

Got my ORVM fixed !!

Luckily Honda got the Indicator alone as child part, that's how they referred it , and got the whole indicator set replaced. The Whole fully electronic ORVM cost around 6.5 k and the indicator set alone cost 3.2 k[frustration]

And got the Air filter valve changed too.[:D]

Some lady from Honda called me and told that there's a checkup on 15,000 km and to bring the vehicle and hence all these where changed on that checkup. I remember many people saying that the Handbrake lacks bite and need to pull it all the way up , I too was having the same problem. Since it was like that from the day of delivery i didn't felt that to be a problem and hence on this checkup i mentioned about it and They Fixed it [clap] Now the Handbrake gets the whole bite at the primary stages and not need to pull it whole the way up !!

Attaching some pictures about the update.

View attachment 128199

View attachment 128200

View attachment 128201

View attachment 128202

View attachment 128203

View attachment 128204

View attachment 128205

View attachment 128206

View attachment 128207
Good nice 2 hear, u replaced only the indicator set or whole ovrm??

I thot u said some idiot smashed the whole ovrm, ramu

Thread Starter #638
Yea that's wat I thot, I feel u cud have ignored it as well can anyway see the indicators display on MFD
MFD ??

vishnu was 1 part changed or 2 ?? i mean the product update?? bcoz it says 2 parts in the invoice?
Yes, 2. The whole air intake valve and the suction cap enhanced not to suck in water if vehicle is wading in water [clap]

Top Bottom