Honda Amaze VX i-DTEC Ownership Review

Re: DIY Rockford Fosqate Component Speaker Installation

So what next was i planning after getting those door damped ?Of course, what else rather than an ICE upgrade[clap]

Will be upgrading the whole set up step by step! And as a first step, Installing The Rockford Fosqate Component speaker's was first on the list

Rockford Fosqate Punch P-1652-S
View attachment 116142

View attachment 116143

Rockford Fosqate Tweeter's

View attachment 116145

Was searching for a place to keep the tweeter's. Thought placing it on the door pads might look awkward and hence came up with this setup!

Drilling the ORVM panel's:cool:

View attachment 116160

View attachment 116161

View attachment 116162

View attachment 116163

View attachment 116164

CF wrap to the looks

View attachment 116165

The Final output

View attachment 116146

View attachment 116147

View attachment 116148

The 5- 1/4" spacers,customizing to get the perfect fit

View attachment 116158

View attachment 116159

This was the next problem, the speaker area mold was being removed to accommodate the RF's

View attachment 116152

View attachment 116153

View attachment 116154

View attachment 116155

View attachment 116156

Fully removed

View attachment 116157

View attachment 116157

Finally the Rockford Fosqate Component speakers being mounted,look's gorgeous isn't it ? [evil]

View attachment 116149

View attachment 116150

View attachment 116151
Bro my amaze vxmt front speakers are quite pathetic . Which are the best co axial I can buy and what size are they . P.S. I do not want component as then I have to place the tweeters somewhere . I do not want honda to know that i fitted speakers for warranty issues .

Re: DIY Rockford Fosqate Component Speaker Installation

Bro my amaze vxmt front speakers are quite pathetic . Which are the best co axial I can buy and what size are they . P.S. I do not want component as then I have to place the tweeters somewhere . I do not want honda to know that i fitted speakers for warranty issues .
any reason y twetters are needed with an component? pls guide,

im a bit of noob when it comes 2 audiophiles [surprise]

IMHO components are 2 way speakers with seperate tweeters . Co axials are 3 way speakers with the tweeter in built . Audiophiles use components whereas the rest of us make do with co axials . I could be wrong so feel free to correct me as I am no audiophile .

hi Vishnu bro,

do u no if the stock speakers in brio/amaze have tweeters with in them? Where do u suggest we fit the tweeters, if required?

Ramu

Thread Starter #630
you can go for 6" co axial on the front if you don't need the components.
I have Rockford Fosqate 6" component on the front doors and the rear speaker's are yet to be changed. Checking for a right one.

I have fitted tweeters, and there is no problem with warranty until you mess with the stock wiring. SVC guys won't bug you even though they are installed.
any reason y twetters are needed with an component? pls guide,

im a bit of noob when it comes 2 audiophiles [surprise]
to get the full range of treble as the components produce more bass than the speakers.

IMHO components are 2 way speakers with seperate tweeters . Co axials are 3 way speakers with the tweeter in built . Audiophiles use components whereas the rest of us make do with co axials . I could be wrong so feel free to correct me as I am no audiophile .
Absolutely !

My mile muncher still going strong
Kms in 5month 25days
That's cool !![clap]

Top Bottom