DIYs Done On My 2017 Hyundai Creta (1.6L CRDi)

Thread Starter #46
DIY - HID Retrofit in the Headlights

Genome D2S HID Bulb
Purchased these locally from a seller in Hyderabad since one of the Morimoto ones failed.
UPDATE - Long pending which was on the back burner since the installation happened on the Creta finally has been accomplished thanks to my office colleague who had a quick visit to the US and back so I could source the items with his help that kept the overall costs low as compared to getting it shipped from the US and then paying customs. Items purchased were:
  1. D2S Motoholders - 1 pair
  2. D2S HID Bulbs - 50W rated at 4800K
  3. AMP to D2S Connectors
Screenshot_2024-03-11-15-14-06-26_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg

Thread Starter #47
The Rear Right Power Window in my car isn't functioning for the past 6 - 8 months.
Finally after a long time, the issue has been diagnosed to the power window motor that is getting stuck. The wiring, connectors etc are all okay just that the motor is getting stuck.

The technician whom I visited today has put it back in 'running' condition on temporary basis till the motor arrives at my MOBIS outlet. Will change the motor as soon as it arrives.
1715406098814_copy_768x1024.jpg

Finally after a long time, the issue has been diagnosed to the power window motor that is getting stuck. The wiring, connectors etc are all okay just that the motor is getting stuck.

The technician whom I visited today has put it back in 'running' condition on temporary basis till the motor arrives at my MOBIS outlet. Will change the motor as soon as it arrives.
View attachment 318677
I did the same recently to the rear left, sprayed on some silicon spray as well. If the car is kept under direct sunlight, the power window doesn't work. It will start working after 10 mins

Thread Starter #49
I did the same recently to the rear left, sprayed on some silicon spray as well. If the car is kept under direct sunlight, the power window doesn't work. It will start working after 10 mins
I haven't sprayed anything yet so far. I plan to change the motor as it'll be peace of mind and atleast I'll be sure that it'll work in future.

Top Bottom