Automotive Scale Models: Show Off Yours!

@ Cyrus: Woah! If those are your faves, one can only imagine the rest of your collection!
@Akash: Oh, I'm honored.[embarass]
The Porsche is really a beaut, while the X6, no words. What brand and scale is the X6? What about the Porsche? And where didya get these from?
[cheers]

@arkin, Zinam, JRavi- Thank you guys for helping out with the location of shops.
@cooldhaya-a special thanks to you.

The Porsche 911 is 1:24 scale from Bburago.(Chennai)
BMW X6 is 1:41 scale from Maisto.(Nagpur)

My Lamborghini looks like a macbook pro!!! [clap]

Attachments

Good job cyrus. Your lambo is looking great. Btw do you plan to further mod it. I mean some spoilers or something. You seem to be innovative.

there is a spoiler in the plans. And no it isnt red. It is a GT3 spoiler. I like the sleekness that the car offers as of now, with the spoiler, it might look over aggressive.

Hey folks, I've always been smitten by scale models, and now I've decided to start my own collection. Talking of which, I need your advice. I found a Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing in red by Bburago and though I don't exactly remember what scale it was (I think it was a 1:18), it costs Rs.559/-. So is it worth going for? I found it to be pretty well-made and the detailing was fine too. Also, I saw the BMW M5 in blue by Maisto and that cost Rs.1300 odd and the detailing on that car was superb! So what do you say, what should be my first scale model? The Gullwing or the M5?

Top Bottom