Automotive Scale Models: Show Off Yours!

I see Cyrus and Arkin are scale model gurus here![:)]

@ Akash Does your sister live in Chennai? If so where? There is also landmark outlet in PVR ampa skywalk mall in aminjikarai.
REally?! Chennai seems to have grown a lot. I can't wait to visit Chennai, a couple of old friends, and Chennai TAIans. Sorry for going OT.

Go to Pg. 10, I have the same Fiat 500 1:24 from Burago. I've posted many pics. Anyway, nice additions Cyrus.

BTW, I' m going to Toyopia in Mantri Square MAll, in search of an AutoART Pajero.

@arkin, mine was one of the first abarths in the country. Then due to exposure of some kind, the windscreen got blurry and faded. so Bburago replaced it for me

@arkin, mine was one of the first abarths in the country. Then due to exposure of some kind, the windscreen got blurry and faded. so Bburago replaced it for me
How come? You seem to have several firsts. First you go the 1st nano in the Country, and the 1st Abarth too? Wow![clap]

Anyway. Here's me with 3/5th of my collection. [(Girls) Please note, I don't usually look that bad. I was sick and hadn't bathed for 2 days!]
26082010847.jpg

I Did have the First and possibly only Nano in the Country. But I made a bit of a mistake, 1st Abarth Model in the City. As in..First in Bombay.

With the Right connections! [:D]

Anyways, I am working on a Lamborghini LP640 Project. Imagine: Silver Lambo + Abarth 500 + Renault Megane R26-R!! [:D]

I really hope I have as many 'cars' as you do when I'm older.
My parents & and grandparents are real supportive, plus provide me with lots of Vitamin - M! [:D]
My dad is currently helping me pack some cars. I can take only a handful, thanks to the i10's relatively small boot, and constant shifting. [frustration]
BTW, which car from your collection is your favorite? And do you have a scale model of the Fiat 1100?

Sadly, I dont have a model of the 1100.....yet. And my favourite..I have a few.

1. Autoart S63 AMG (my First autoart)
2. Ferrari Testarossa (My first 1:18)
3. Autoart Mercedes SL600 (MY girlfriend gave me this as a Surprise gift)
4. UT BMW M3 GTR *Kris Nissen #3 car from the 1992 DTM Championship*

Top Bottom