Automotive Scale Models: Show Off Yours!

Yes Arkin even am not able to see them! But by seeing your Avatar image i can see that your's is also looking good , of course not as good as the yellow one![;)]

Well, Bought two more today. A 1:18 Lamborghini Countach and finally succumbed to buying the 1:18 Hummer H2. But that will be a project car.

Abarth is looking cute!

@ Akash Landmarks outlets are available in Citycentre and Spencer's mall. If you go by taxi , the diver will drop you at these places or maybe if i am free i will be glad to offer you a ride![:)] There are many more landmark outlets but these are easy to find for any new comer to Chennai also.
Thats really nice of you. I would have loved to, but its my sister whos going to get me the scales. She is quite familiar with the outlets told by you.

I see Cyrus and Arkin are scale model gurus here![:)]

@ Akash Does your sister live in Chennai? If so where? There is also landmark outlet in PVR ampa skywalk mall in aminjikarai.

I see Cyrus and Arkin are scale model gurus here![:)]

@ Akash Does your sister live in Chennai? If so where? There is also landmark outlet in PVR ampa skywalk mall in aminjikarai.
yes dhaya my sister lives in chennai, at kilpauk college hostel. She is an intern there.

Top Bottom