Automotive Scale Models: Show Off Yours!

My super models

Here are the photographs of my super models, thanks to my subscription of Overdrive and Autocar India magazines.

Long-term parking of models in our show-case!
model8.jpg
Short-term parking of my models
model1.jpg
Mercedes Benz 500 K Special Roadster [1936] 1:18 Maisto
model2.jpg
model3.jpg
model7.jpg
model9.jpg
BMW - 3 Series Coupe 1:18 Unique Toys
model4.jpg
model5.jpg
Porshe 911 Carrera Cabriolet [1994] 1:24 Bburago
model6.jpg

Nice collection sir. The roadster has awesome detailing. Are they all from overdrive and autocar?

@Ravi: Sir, if you've observed some of the previous pages, I too have a 500K!!
@Akash: There are 3 Landmarks in Chennai, to my knowledge. One in Apex Plaza (MG Road), another in Spencer's Plaza (Mt. Road) and the last in Citi Centre Mall (near Marina Beach). Please confirm the exact location of Citi Centre from the Chennai MEmbers

@Akash: There are 3 Landmarks in Chennai, to my knowledge. One in Apex Plaza (MG Road), another in Spencer's Plaza (Mt. Road) and the last in Citi Centre Mall (near Marina Beach). Please confirm the exact location of Citi Centre from the Chennai MEmbers
thanks. I think Spencer is quite near to my sisters place.

The truck looks real cool. [clap]
Thanks AMG. It is not really a truck, but is more of a rescue van of sorts. I wanted to buy the Mack 'C' Fire Truck, but found this instead. I hope to get the firetruck soon, probably through amazon.com

Anyway, here is a pic to compare the sizes of the 500 and the MaCk:
CIMG5124.jpg

@Ravi: Sir, if you've observed some of the previous pages, I too have a 500K!!
Yes. After seeing that only, I posted mine.[:)]
CitiCenter is located on the right side of Dr Radhakrishnan Road from Music Academy to Marina beach [Gandhi statue], one junction ahead of Marina beach.

What I picked y'day.
1. Jag X-type from Maisto 1:18
2. Mustang GT from Maisto 1:18
3. Thunderbird Roadster from Welly 1:18
4. VW Samba from Maisto 1:40
5. Toyota Corolla from KiNSMART 1:36

Abarth is looking cute!

@ Akash Landmarks outlets are available in Citycentre and Spencer's mall. If you go by taxi , the diver will drop you at these places or maybe if i am free i will be glad to offer you a ride![:)] There are many more landmark outlets but these are easy to find for any new comer to Chennai also.

Last edited:
Top Bottom