What Went Wrong with Ford Figo!

Thread Starter #31
here is a mail from Ford India which i received recently

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 2:41 AM, President's desk, From (.) <write2md@ford.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. ******* *******

We are in receipt of your email and feedback with regard to your vehicle bearing registration number KL 35 * **** Once again wish to inform you that any abnormalities found in your vehicle will be addressed and resolved as per Ford India's warranty policy and procedure.

We also wish to inform you that during the inspections carried out in your vehicle in the past with respect to the concern on Brake noise, each inspection was carried out diligently and during each of the road tests there was absolutely no abnormality observed on the performance of the braking system (which is any case you have not raised) nor was there any “noise” observed. As you are aware and have expressed the concern of brake noise is highly intermittent and was reproduced/replicated only on October 5 2012, therefore it is only fair that you give us an opportunity to resolve the issue
Once again we request you to kindly provide your vehicle to address the concern [ brake noise ] raised with us. We assure you that concern will be resolved to your complete satisfaction.

Further as you are aware that we have been offering continuous support and co-operation on any concern related to your vehicle which you have reported to us hence there was no dearth in-terms of our sincere efforts. In these circumstances Defamatory remarks and photographs which you have posted in social media against both dealer and manufacturer does damage the reputation of Ford as well as the dealership i.e Kairali Ford and hence we kindly request you to remove this content from the website /blog and if this is carried out with immediate effect it would be highly appreciated.

We sincerely believe on your complete co-operation in this regard.

Thanks & Regards
Awanish,
FIL-Customer Relations,
Toll Free No 1800-425-2500 BSNL/MTNL 6000-2500 Add STD code of your state capital

Thread Starter #32
Here is the reply for the above mail. please read

To, President's, mahesh, shinto, vinodnair, gigo, sunilnair, sunilmathew, john, bcc: me
Dear Mr.Awanish,

YOU:-
We are in receipt of your email and feedback with regard to your vehicle bearing registration number KL 35 B 2555Once again wish to inform you that any abnormalities found in your vehicle will be addressed and resolved as per Ford India's warranty policy and procedure.

ME:-
Its nice to see your reply. So finally you people accepted the fact that my ford figo is a faulty car with a lot of abnormalities. Thank you for that and may be because of your Ford India's warranty policy and procedure my car is still faulty and yet not resolved. In that case you people better look in to your Ford India's warranty policy and procedure.

We also wish to inform you that during the inspections carried out in your vehicle in the past with respect to the concern on Brake noise, each inspection was carried out diligently and during each of the road tests there was absolutely no abnormality observed on the performance of the braking system (which is any case you have not raised) nor was there any “noise” observed. As you are aware and have expressed the concern of brake noise is highly intermittent and was reproduced/replicated only on October 5 2012, therefore it is only fair that you give us an opportunity to resolve the issue

With respect to the concern on Brake noise, I advise you to go through the entire servive history and you can see the work carried out for the same in your kottayam and Cochin centers. As you people assume that you got specialized technicians, then why couldn’t they solve it in many attempts? They have even changed the entire break system in your Cochin center around 18000km and again its repeated

If you still can’t believe this, then I have a letter from your managers (Mr.Sam Sini and Mr. Arunagiri) in their official letter head (dated on 6th Jan 2012, ref. No- Vin No – MAJ1XXMRJ1AT03082) certifying that no break noise and vehicle cutting off to be found. You can check the cutting off issue has been repeated again and again and your great technicians realized and rectified even after few attempts. And recently on 5th of October 2012 the same manager Mr.Sam Sini and his team (Mr.Anil Kumar, Service manager and Mr.Prashanth, service manager personally and professionally inspected and test driven my car and they have clearly realized and also accepted that there is fault with my car which was n't rectified from 3000 km. Since I mentioned that you people replaced the entire break system at 18000km, you cant blame me thinking that they never replaced as they said.

Once again we request you to kindly provide your vehicle to address the concern [ brake noise ] raised with us. We assure you that concern will be resolved to your complete satisfaction.

Break fault - reported and repaired endless times in your centers

Vehicle Cutting off - reported numerous times and finally they rectified.

Aircon Compressor blast - repeated many times in a short span even on the next day of repair and still having a faulty Aircon

Now let me ask you, in what logic are you asking me to give my car for repair again to your people?

Further as you are aware that we have been offering continuous support and co-operation on any concern related to your vehicle which you have reported to us hence there was no dearth in-terms of our sincere efforts. In these circumstances Defamatory remarks and photographs which you have posted in social media against both dealer and manufacturer does damage the reputation of Ford as well as the dealership i.e Kairali Ford and hence we kindly request you to remove this content from the website /blog and if this is carried out with immediate effect it would be highly appreciated.

Yes. I received your continues support endless times and now I don’t have anymore time and space for you. If you are so much confident about your product and service and then why do you bother about this website /blog. So I appreciate If you people could solve this issue instead of bothering or running behind this website /blog which you people think its Defamatory but I have genuine reason for it.

So I request you to kindly check my entire vehicle service history and solve the issue with immediate effect it would be highly appreciated which does not damage the reputation of Ford as well as the dealership i.e Kairali Ford. And always beware; genuine customer complaints (repeated) surely damage any company’s reputation / customer dissatisfaction and how soon to resolve it is the reputation for any company.

I am a genuine ford customer, so I always ‘Go Further’.

We sincerely believe on your complete co-operation in this regard.

ME:
Thank you for your time and sincerely believe on your complete co-operation in this regard.

Regards,

You are going on the right way keep them in pressure so as they will react and try for a real fix.

if kirali ford person they have to bring experts from ford

don't stay calm or hesitant to escalate because its your money and you are the one who got affected by the issue,

more over in your last post am able to sense in their reply which sounds like they are under pressure from higher management of ford as someone seems to be shouted at them after seeing your thread here - which is a good sign for any customer.

am also glued to this thread, who knows may be before leaving India Michael boehman may look in to your complaint (not joking i heard on few instance where he pitched in)

Nice to see a common man kicking some giants A$$ in India. Because in India it is difficult for customer to get justice easily. If same would have happened in other country then govt would have penalized heavily.

Actually we customers in India are always taken for ride by companies,a s they are well aware of the govt policies and time taken to resolve the issues.

Hats off to frod figo. [clap]

Hats off to frod figo. [clap]
+1 to that. we all should fight our way to get justice. most of the time the companies get away with this.

figo you have our complete support.
two days ago i met an old colleague, while talking i learned that he is working in Kairali Ford, i just asked him hows everything, and during casual talk, he mentioned your case, he said that you were giving Ford some trouble. i never mentioned to him that i know you from the forum.
way to go Ford_figo

@Frod figo,

Kudos to your effort and what a reply buddy !! I am really with no words reading that

Yes, you have every right to question, fight with them as the money spent buy on the car and the discomfort faced by you are very important to note.

If they say that they are very generous in attending your car 1000 times, it is not the case of their gesture, but it shows their clear inefficiency to solve the problems and defective vehicle !!

@ Frod figo,

Hats off to you. my friend. You are source of inspiration to consumers in India who are usually taken for a ride by the biggies and hardly come up in open and fight the cause. Wish you all the very best and hope you find a suitable solution soon

Lagge raho Ford figo bhai .

May be you are just unlucky to be owner of that car which is a lemon now. It is very unfortunate.

Wishing my best for the outcome.

Good luck Bro, If you can display the car as in the pic posted, to a place very close to the kairali's sales outlet then i think it will be more effective.
And if you can attract some media to this display of the car then i think the impact will be more.
Anyways you are doing some thing which we all are proud of.
Good luck.

Welcome to the victims club dear Frod Figo,
Don't expect anything extra-ordinary act from the Ford Customer care. Its useless. So far, I have raised two complaints regarding my Figo but everytime it was forwarded to the Dealer to address it. One time it was a complaint against the MPL ford but my complaint was forwarded to the same dealer to address it. How can you expect a fair resolution in this kind of scenarios.
All the best for your fight.
Bala

Last edited:
Welcome to the victims club dear Frod Figo,
Don't expect anything extra-ordinary act from the Ford Customer care. Its useless. So far, I have raised two complaints regarding my Figo but everytime it was forwarded to the Dealer to address it. One time it was a complaint against the MPL ford but my complaint was forwarded to the same dealer to address it. How can you expect a fair resolution in this kind of scenarios.
All the best for your fight.
Bala
Its not expected from a brand like FORD, sorry to know these horrifying stories.

Top Bottom