My Dream SUV XUV500

Leave aside the XUV thing,my attention was grabbed by the BIG(small) mischief bomb of yours in purple..:biggrin:
I can easily read 'Superman Returns' and that finger reminds me of Shaktiman..:tongue:

Lovecars- buddy sorry iam late to the party super congrats .love all the pics specially one with the kids . I have taken nice long test drives of the xuv and I just love the gearbox ( super smooth wonder why people complained) and the power the car gives and the lovely feeling you get seating in the seats . If I buy a xuv sure it will be the w6 model vfm and having most of the times 0 problems . Enjoy the car to the fullest buddy.

Vipul,raj lets keep this thread away from our arguments rather lets be a part of the joy of Lovecars and enjoy it as we know we have already many threads to test our arguments on xuv lolz

Thread Starter #49
Leave aside the XUV thing,my attention was grabbed by the BIG(small) mischief bomb of yours in purple..:biggrin:
I can easily read 'Superman Returns' and that finger reminds me of Shaktiman..:tongue:
No, I don't think he is even aware of who is Shaktimaan and he is not even mischievous, he is simply a Darling who loves travelling in his XUV......yes, once he is inside his XUV, then the mischief definitely starts like fiddling with all the buttons aqnd the features.......most of the time, its he who makes me aware of different things in the car[:)]

Thread Starter #50
HIDs,Leather seat covers or nay other interior upgrade...anything?
Else you and I are nearly same,nothing added to my Corolla except leather seat covers.
nothing dear, just got those 2 what you call, Foot-rests installed on both sides to make the climb easier for my mom who has some joint problems and of course, my little son.........rest, I am not fond of Leather, to me the original fabric in XUV looks cool and classy while music system, I like the volume low with my old and soft songs playing, so no need for Bass or something like that as the background score is provided in plenty by my wife and 3 super kids..[clap]

Thread Starter #51
Lovecars- buddy sorry iam late to the party super congrats .love all the pics specially one with the kids . I have taken nice long test drives of the xuv and I just love the gearbox ( super smooth wonder why people complained) and the power the car gives and the lovely feeling you get seating in the seats . If I buy a xuv sure it will be the w6 model vfm and having most of the times 0 problems . Enjoy the car to the fullest buddy.

Vipul,raj lets keep this thread away from our arguments rather lets be a part of the joy of Lovecars and enjoy it as we know we have already many threads to test our arguments on xuv lolz
Yes Raj, I suppose if U are a honest and straight-forward guy, God is always on your side....as U must have read my story, though I had booked W8, on the day of delivery, I was given W6 Silver, 1.5L cashback from W8, 25k as their penalty and some accessories to add to the fun....not a bad deal at all[;)]...loving every single Km of my drive in XUV, thanks to Mahindra[clap]

Alright, then enjoy some more pics-
Welcome to TAI , Lovecars(Anoop).
Awww, so sweet.

Kids are cute.[:)]

Good selection of color too.

Over the years you need not spend on it to make it look new.

And in the background looks like your clinic.

Wish you miles of Safe and Happy Motoring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #56
Welcome to TAI , Lovecars(Anoop).
Awww, so sweet.

Kids are cute.[:)]

Good selection of color too.

Over the years you need not spend on it to make it look new.

And in the background looks like your clinic.

Wish you miles of Safe and Happy Motoring.
Ya, Silver is my favorite color, all my cars in last 20 years have been in Silver color only.
I bought this car for my kids only, they had been waiting for it for so long. They love to take a ride in it.
Ya, this is my Resi-cum-Clinic only.

Your ride look's sweet. all you need is a good set of alloy's.

look's like the kid's have taken liking toward's your Cheetah[;)]

Thread Starter #58
Your ride look's sweet. all you need is a good set of alloy's.

look's like the kid's have taken liking toward's your Cheetah[;)]
Ya, not just the kids but the whole family including me, my wife and my mom, all have taken a liking to Cheetah.....it's a package beyond our expectations..... We are a family which luvs to travel together and Cheetah gives us a great opportunity to do so

Honestly speaking, I am not the one to care too much about looks, either of my car or for that matter myself, can U tell me some benefits which Alloys give apart from enhancing the looks! [confused]

1) Alloys improves the braking of your car because it dissipate heat faster.
2) It improves the performance as it decreases the weight.
3) Its stronger than Steel wheels.
4) Looks good.

don't know about anything more if it has any other benefits do tell me.

Top Bottom