Monthly Discounts & Schemes On Indian Cars

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Recently launched Honda Elevate SUV, and City Sedan get big discounts

Honda has announced attractive offers on several of its popular models, including the recently launched Elevate SUV and the established City and Amaze sedans. These temporary incentives aim to boost sales during the month of March 2024.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Hyundai Venue, i20 get discounts up to Rs 30,000 this month

Hyundai India is offering cash discounts, exchange bonus and corporate bonus on the Aura, Grand i10 Nios, Venue and i20 this monthHowever, the Hyundai Creta, Exter, Verna, Alcazar, Ioniq 5 and Tucson do not get any discounts and benefits this month.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Volkswagen Taigun, Tiguan get lakhs in discounts this month

Volkswagen India is offering sizeable discounts on the Taigun midsize SUV, the Virtus sedan and the Tiguan flagship SUV. Discounts of up to Rs 3.4 lakh are currently being offered with Volkswagen cars and SUVs until the end of March.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Skoda Kodiaq L&K gets Rs 2 lakh price cut, variants rejigged

Skoda has rejigged the variant lineup of the Kodiaq seven-seater SUV. The Jeep Meridian, Hyundai Tucson rival was previously available in three trims: Style, Sportline and L&K, but will now be offered in the top-spec version only. The prices of the Skoda Kodiaq have also been revised.

The Skoda Kodiaq L&K was previously priced at Rs 41.99 lakh, but has now received a Rs 2 lakh price cut, effectively costing Rs 39.99 lakh. No changes have been made to the SUV owing to the price revision and variant rejig.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Skoda Kushaq and Slavia selling at massive 3.23 lakh discount

Skoda India is offering attractive discounts on some variants of their popular cars: Slavia and Kushaq. This discount is valid only until midnight on March 24, 2024. These discounts, ranging from Rs 71,000 to a substantial Rs 3.23 lakh, are applicable on select variants of both models, including certain 2023 and 2024 model year vehicles.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Maruti Fronx gets discounts of up to Rs 68,000 this April

Maruti Suzuki is offering attractive benefits on almost the entire Nexa line-up this month, including on popular models like the Grand Vitara, Baleno and Fronx. These can be availed in the form of cash discounts, exchange offers as well as corporate benefits. The only model not listed with any benefit this month is the Invicto MPV.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Discounts of over Rs 60,000 on Maruti Alto K10, WagonR, S-Presso, Celerio

In April, Maruti Suzuki Arena dealers are offering a host of benefits including cash discounts, exchange bonuses and other benefits on a range of models, similar to last month. The Maruti Suzuki Alto 800, Alto K10, S-Presso, Wagon R, Celerio, Swift and Dzire are all being offered with the same discounts as last month. Just like the previous months, the Brezza and Ertiga are not available with any discounts.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Volkswagen Taigun, Virtus get discounts of up to Rs 1.50 lakh this month

Volkswagen dealerships across the country are offering some attractive and sizeable benefits for the month of April 2024. All models from the German brand – the Virtus midsize sedan, Taigun midsize SUV and the Tiguan SUV – are available with discounts. Read on to see how much you can save on the purchase of a new Volkswagen this month.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Honda City, Amaze, Elevate get up to Rs 83,000 off this month

Honda dealerships across the country are offering some attractive benefits for the month of April 2024. Discounts are currently being offered with the entire line-up that includes Amaze, City, City e:HEV (Hybrid) and Elevate. Read on to see how much you can save on the purchase of a new Honda car this month

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Mahindra XUV700 gets up to Rs 1.50 lakh discount on MY2023 stocks

Mahindra dealers across the country are offering huge discounts on MY2023 stocks of the brand’s flagship SUV, the XUV700. The SUV, which has commanded a rather lengthy waiting period since its introduction, can be had with as much as Rs 1.50 lakh off its sticker price in April 2024.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Mahindra Scorpio N gets up to Rs 1 lakh cash discount

It’s been nearly two years since Mahindra launched the Scorpio N in India, and although demand for the SUV is not waning, Mahindra is now offering attractive discounts on the MY2023 units of the Scorpio N. This month, buyers can save up to Rs 1 lakh in cash discounts on the Scorpio N, depending on the trim. Let’s take a closer look.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Mahindra XUV300 gets up to Rs 1.59 lakh discount on MY2023 stocks

As Mahindra gears up to launch the updated XUV300 – rebadged as the XUV3XO – later this month, dealerships are offering huge benefits on unsold MY2023 stock of the XUV300. The benefits come in the form of cash discounts, official accessories and extended warranty. Let’s take a closer look. Unsold 2023 XUV300 petrol in top-spec W8 form gets the maximum benefits; the diesel W8 variants get up to Rs 1.57 lakh off while the range-topping MY23 XUV300 TGDi models get up to Rs 1.50 lakh in discounts.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Jeep Meridian gets up to Rs 2.80 lakh discount this month

Jeep is offering attractive benefits on its entire portfolio for April 2024. Read on to see how much you can save on the purchase of a new Jeep SUV.

A three-row version of the Compass, the Jeep Meridian is being offered with benefits worth up to Rs 2.80 lakh this month. The benefits include cash discounts, exchange bonus, corporate offers, a 3-year free maintenance package and 2 years extended warranty. The Meridian is powered by Jeep’s tried-and-tested 170hp, 2.0-litre diesel engine and it’s currently priced from Rs 33.60 lakh-36.97 lakh (ex-showroom, India).

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Nexon, Tiago, Altroz get up to Rs 40,000 off on MY2024 stocks

Tata Motors dealerships across the country are offering attractive benefits on the Tiago, Tigor, Altroz and Nexon. MY2024 units get discounts up to Rs 40,000, while MY2023 units get even higher discounts this month.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Safari, Harrier get up to Rs 1.25 lakh discounts on MY2023 stocks

Tata Motors is offering attractive benefits and discounts this month on the Harrier, Safari, Nexon, Altroz, Tiago and Tigor. Customers can enjoy the benefits in the form of cash discounts and exchange bonuses, but these are only applicable on MY2023 models. Let’s take a closer look.

Read

Top Bottom