Monthly Discounts & Schemes On Indian Cars

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Maruti Grand Vitara gets up to Rs 75,000 off on MY2023 stocks

MY2023 units of the Jimny also continue to be listed with up to Rs 1.50 lakh off.

Maruti Suzuki is offering attractive discounts and benefits on Nexa models such as the Grand Vitara, Jimny, Baleno and Ignis this February. These can be availed in the form of cash discounts and exchange offers and is available on both MY2023 and MY2024 production units. The only models not listed with any offers are the XL6 and Invicto MPVs.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Maruti Alto K10, Swift, Wagon R get up to Rs 62,000 off this February

Maruti Suzuki Arena is offering discounts of up to Rs 62,000 on models such as the Alto K10, S-Presso, Swift and Dzire. The benefits on offer are inclusive of cash discounts, exchange bonus and corporate discounts. However, just as last month, there are no benefits listed on the Brezza and Ertiga.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Hyundai offers up to Rs 2 lakh discount on Tucson, Alcazar and Verna

Hyundai is offering attractive discounts on almost its entire portfolio. Benefits of up to Rs 2 lakh can be availed, which includes cash discounts and exchange offers, on models such as the Verna, Alcazar, Tucson and more. There are, however, no offers available on the Exter and new Creta SUVs. Listed below are details of all discounts available on each model.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Top-spec MG Comet EV now cheaper by Rs 1.40 lakh

MG Motor India recently announced a price cut on its entire model range on the occasion of its centenary year. However, the brand had only revealed the starting price of each model at the time. MG has now released the detailed price list of all models, and it’s the EVs in the carmaker’s line-up that see the most substantial price revisions.

Read

There are a number of Scorpio N MY23 available with dealers,these are September manufactured vehicles,majority of them are Z8L variants,discounts range from 30k to 65k inr.Any one interested can call the dealers.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Mahindra Bolero range gets up to Rs 1 lakh off in February

Even in February of 2024, Mahindra dealers are looking to clear inventory of MY2023 Boleros, Bolero Neos and Marrazos by offering significantly large discounts and benefits. Even 2024 models of both the SUVs and MPV also have impressive benefits during this month. Read on to find out how much you could save this February on your new Mahindra SUV. The brand is also offering massive discounts on the XUV300 and XUV400 EV this month.

Read

As it is and as always been ,whatever goes up has to come down and here in this case last year's inventory piling up even in the month of February shows that the interest in the product has waned, coupled with the quality control issues leading to accidents has made prospective buyers introspect.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Honda City, City hybrid and Amaze get up to Rs 1.12 lakh discount

Honda is offering attractive benefits on the City, Amaze and older City e:HEV models. The total benefits on offer are inclusive of cash discounts or accessories, exchange bonus, corporate bonus and even a loyalty bonus. Here’s a closer look at all offers available on each model.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Citroen C3 Aircross gets discounts of up to Rs 1.9 lakh on MY2023 stock

Citroen India has announced rather significant offers and discounts on its ICE range in February 2024, mainly in order to clear inventory of 2023 stock. If you’re in the market for the C3 hatchback, C3 Aircross or C5 Aircross, you’ll be able to avail lakhs worth of benefits this month. Read on to know how much you could potentially save.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Harrier, Safari, Nexon get up to Rs 1.25 lakh off on MY2023 stock

Tata Motors is offering attractive benefits that include cash discounts and exchange or scrappage bonuses on most of its line-up this February. The benefits on offer are applicable for both fresh 2024 stocks as well as older 2023 models. Let’s take a closer look.

Read

Discounts are available for MY23 manufactured Scorpio N which have been left unsold.Delears are offering a standard discounts around 36-39 k inr,which translates to price increase made recently for MY24 Vehicles.
They have a lot of inventory which implies that the market has stabilized vis-a-vis demand and supply.MY 24 vehicles are available off the shelf if you are open with
respect color and don't negotiate and agree with them as per their quoted price though you have Liberty of insurance from outside.Waiting period is an eye wash just to propup artificial demand.Just call any Mahindra delear in Bangalore and you will get the true picture.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Maruti Grand Vitara, Fronx get over Rs 1 lakh discount on MY2023 units

Maruti Suzuki has been offering very attractive discounts for several months now, especially on some popular models such as the Jimny, Grand Vitara and Fronx. The benefits have been particularly very high on unsold MY2023 Nexa model as dealers are high on inventory, and are desperately trying to push sales.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Up to Rs 79,000 off on Maruti Grand Vitara hybrid this month

Maruti Suzuki has been offering buyers tempting benefits for the past few months, with some of its popular models like the Fronx, Grand Vitara and the Jimny still getting discounts as part of Maruti Suzuki’s aggressive sales strategy for its premium Nexa range.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata discounts March 2024 up to Rs 85k – Tiago, Tigor, Nexon, Harrier, Safari, Altroz

Apart from the recently launched Punch EV, almost all Tata cars get discounts and benefits. Total benefits for general consensus can go till Rs. 65K depending on models. Discounts are on offer with MY2023 vehicle stocks too. These vehicles get greater discounts than discounts on newer MY2024 vehicles. Not all vehicles get the same benefits. Let’s breakdown Tata’s offers for the month March 2024.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Maruti Arena discounts March 2024 – Swift, Dzire, Alto, WagonR, Celerio, S Presso

Maruti Suzuki has announced discount offers for its Arena cars. It is common for carmakers to announce discount offers towards the end of the financial year.
For Alto 800, Maruti is offering an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000. For the commercial version Tour H1, benefits worth Rs 35k and 18k are applicable on petrol and CNG variants, respectively. Exchange bonus of Rs 15k is also available for both variants.

Read

Top Bottom