Honda Civic - A Legend

Thread Starter #106
just had to drive through man. it started to rain hard all of a sudden and had to drop someone off. now i dont know whats the air filter. :P pro guy is on his way. better leave it to him.

Thread Starter #110
i have to agree. i think i jump started wrongly. :P i mean when the Honda RSA people came, they jump started and it just started in one go!

Thread Starter #112
i never jump started a car myself ever. always had a mechanic or someone to do it. anyways this is OT.

back to topic, just got prices for the ORVM and its 2000 baht. around 2500 INR. will get replaced soon also with 70K km servicing.

thats a gem of a car you have there mate.
What I noticed with this car was I washed the engine of my mates car (in canada) and then the sign on the dash was on for a while. We went to Honda Dealer and he said theres nothing to worry about. It was due to moisture on the sensor and it indeed turned off after few hours of drive cuz it was freezing there.
We drove the same car abt 9000 kilometers in 3 weeks time from Ottawa to newyork and then to toronto .
I'd give 4.5 stars out of 5 :)

Thread Starter #114
UPDATE:

have given the car for repairs. actually gave it on wednesday. two things to fix: firstly the left ORVM and the buzzing sound which was coming (i posted about this in the rattles thread). they couldnt identify the problem for buzzing imediately so they told by thursday they will surely diagnose and notify. turns out the wheel bearing (?) was messed up. so new wheel bearings going on the car. mirror was fixed under warranty but this wheel bearing thing costed us 7,200 for both rear left and rear right.

Thread Starter #120
today the car turned 6. 75,000 kms + already. and still going strong. loving it everyday the moment i sit in driver's seat or in fact for that matter, in any seat. excellent.

Top Bottom