Honda Civic - A Legend

Oh that's very bad to hear buddy , ORVM getting hit is very common for me , but for my car it must be cheaper to replace one compared to yours!

Yours needs to get repaired or replaced? If replaced any idea what's going to be the cost?

Had it been in India, it would surely have blown a big hole in you pocket![frustration]

Waiting for the prices out there at your place buddy!

Thread Starter #97
on the numberplate: the first two Big letters beside the numbers are two random thai alphabets. then the number. below the number 3454 is written Bangkok but in longer form.

Looks clean and shining on the outside , very well maintained! But on the inside the plastic on the driver side door and fabric has got some beating already?

Thread Starter #99
first of all, its leather mate. and yes the grey plastic is all scratched up. i dont know how. the driver seat is kinda messed up.

Thanks for updating this thread with wonderful pics of your machine. With just 68k on odo, the car is still fresh, save for those scrapped door panels. The best thing of the Thai Civic is the 2.0L engine and those yummy alloys.

For me the Civic is the best in its segment. Its engine is supremely smooth and free revving. It doesnt feel strained even if it is revved at 6K rpm. Plus due to the low stance, handling at higher speeds is phenomenal. Even changing lanes quickly at speeds excess of 100 kmph is no big issue.

Thread Starter #102
UPDATE:

last night the car didnt start. So i thought i will get it jump started today morning with the help of a friend's driver. so today tried jumpstarting it and failed. the car didnt start. dont know whats wrong. also another driver came and said that maybe starter motor is spoiled. so the car is just stranded. waiting for RSA to come and tow the car to the showroom.

Thread Starter #104
but dude i jumpstarted it and it didnt start! also drove through knee height water day before yday. could it be because of that?

but dude i jumpstarted it and it didnt start! also drove through knee height water day before yday. could it be because of that?
WOW. You drove through through knee deep water?

Open the air filter box and check if its wet, if not then pull out the ignition leads and see if you find any traces of water there. If you do find it, your best bet is to get it checked by a pro.

also lol @ guy telling battery gave up even after you told them jump start didn't work.

Top Bottom