Honda Amaze VX i-DTEC Ownership Review

AMAZE is with hydraulic power steering? Brio has got hydraulic assisted clutch system and it is with EPS, i thought amaze is also having the same[;)].

1.That's the engine knocking. That is common. All you've to do is downshift, make to the proper rpm and then up shift. As simple as that

2.This is because your steering is Hydraulic assisted. It gives you the feedback of the road. Hydraulic assisted steering's are far more precise than simple electronic one's. Helps you flow around the corner when you're enthusiastic [evil]

3.At current situation, i haven't find any solution for this. a DIY would be hard enough to be done and hence settled to go until Honda or some aftermarket one's would come

and about the seat cover's go for the one's which make the cabin feel more airy. Light colors will be hard to maintain since the accumulated dirt will be visible. Better go for any Dark shade's and a small patch of light shade to give the contrast.

AMAZE is with hydraulic power steering? Brio has got hydraulic assisted clutch system and it is with EPS, i thought amaze is also having the same[;)].
I am pretty sure, my brio VMT has only EPS which is electronic power steering.
Hydraulic steering is mostly in american cars like Ford figo etc.

Also, ESP is a safety feature and found only on skoda rapid, laura and superb.Also on VW vento and polo GT.

1.That's the engine knocking. That is common. All you've to do is downshift, make to the proper rpm and then up shift. As simple as that[;)]

2.This is because your steering is Hydraulic assisted. It gives you the feedback of the road. Hydraulic assisted steering's are far more precise than simple electronic one's. Helps you flow around the corner when you're enthusiastic [evil]

and about the seat cover's go for the one's which make the cabin feel more airy. Light colors will be hard to maintain since the accumulated dirt will be visible. Better go for any Dark shade's and a small patch of light shade to give the contrast.
Thanks for replying Vishnu. So all that I observed and thought would be issues seem to be normal behaviour.
Point noted for the seat covers, will be checking some out during weekend and update.

3.At current situation, i haven't find any solution for this. a DIY would be hard enough to be done and hence settled to go until Honda or some aftermarket one's would come[frustration]
For this issue do you think underbody rubber coating will help? Maybe something that 3M offers?

I am pretty sure, my brio VMT has only EPS which is electronic power steering.
Hydraulic steering is mostly in american cars like Ford figo etc.

Also, ESP is a safety feature and found only on skoda rapid, laura and superb.Also on VW vento and polo GT.
What ??
ESP on Rapid and Vento.
When did they started providing it ?. I don't think Rapid,Vento have ESP although as far as i know The Polo TSi, Vento TSI do get it and not regular versions !!

Regarding EPS, Ford has best steering setups

What ??
ESP on Rapid and Vento.
When did they started providing it ?. I don't think Rapid,Vento have ESP although as far as i know The Polo TSi, Vento TSI do get it and not regular versions !!

Regarding EPS, Ford has best steering setups
Err im sorry, its just the higher versions that is, Vento TSI and Polo GT TSI.
I think the new octavia has esp, not rapid.

That said, does brio/amaze have hydraulic assist steering? I thought it was electronic power steering???[confused][confused]

Err im sorry, its just the higher versions that is, Vento TSI and Polo GT TSI.
I think the new octavia has esp, not rapid.

That said, does brio/amaze have hydraulic assist steering? I thought it was electronic power steering???
Your thought is correct, brio & amaze has EPS. [:)]

I think HPS can be used on all sizes of cars but EPS is better for small cars, though we can see many bigger cars also use EPS. [roll]

I am also facing some smell problem in A/C. If i switch off the AC button after using AC and keep blower on than Some kind of smell comes from blower. Is anyone else facing these kind of problem.....

I am also facing some smell problem in A/C. If i switch off the AC button after using AC and keep blower on than Some kind of smell comes from blower. Is anyone else facing these kind of problem.....
Can that be some mold? Have you inspected the Cabin air filter if you have one installed?

Have you checked this (#388) great guide by Dr MUDHAN? Do you have the same problem?

Top Bottom