Volkswagen Polo Comes To India

Good to see some hatchback of 1.6L, after Palio sports.
Also i have started seeing more and more Polo on Bangalore's road. In Red looks great.

Polo can be spotted easily on nagpur roads too. Actually it looks great in all colour. I wish to see it in white since i havent seen one in person, but red is the most common colour among the Polo owners.

Good to see some hatchback of 1.6L, after Palio sports.
Also i have started seeing more and more Polo on Bangalore's road. In Red looks great.

I think VW has left with no choice other than launching a POLO with a 'real engine'. With current POLO, I don't think some one will prefer to buy it when you have Punto & i20 out there. I have to quote Topgear review here:

Topgear said:
Consider only (VW Polo) if you’re too lazy to do any proper research.

Volkswagen seems to have forgotten about the Polo. You might like to do the same!
So, I am getting skeptical that VW is dumping all that old junks in Asian countries. They should learn from FIAT and Hyundai.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
I don't see any either. But buyers inform that there is 2+ Month wait list for Volkswagen Polo!

Drive Safe,
350Z

I don't see any either. But buyers inform that there is 2+ Month wait list for Volkswagen Polo!

Drive Safe,
350Z
There is an even longer waiting list than that here! The SP at Volkswagen Downtown told me that I would get a Polo in no less than 3 months if I booked right now! He told me that a petrol Trendline would be delivered by October [surprise] and that is what i believe will drive many prospective customers away. They're apparently so busy that they haven't even bothered to call me back after I had asked for a finance break-up [frustration]

Top Bottom