Punto Red Emotion MJD - 2 Years of Ownership

Yea, I took out 3 of my friends (in the backseat) for an hours drive and they had no issues with the seating capability. I felt that was enough for me as well [:)].

Cheers,
Vroom

Yea, I took out 3 of my friends (in the backseat) for an hours drive and they had no issues with the seating capability. I felt that was enough for me as well [:)].

Cheers,
Vroom
Actually the rear seat has reasonable comfort. When i checked the car along with my friends, we tried 3 sitting in the rear and mind you, I and another friend are not average sized. We didn't have anything to complain.

Though i did had a chance to sit in back seat, but my mom says its very comfortable. That is more than enough for me[:)].

Cheers,
Vroom
Actually the rear seat has reasonable comfort. When i checked the car along with my friends, we tried 3 sitting in the rear and mind you, I and another friend are not average sized. We didn't have anything to complain.
well seems i may be the only odd one out, but surely when front seats were adjusted with my requirement as well as my brother in laws comfort, both of us didnt felt comfortable on the rear seats, yes if two adults want to be seated, they are good enough but not for 3 adults.anyways they are mine thoughts and my opinion,still its a great vehicle and you guys enjoy your rides.

Thread Starter #140
I agree, comfortablly only 2 adults and 1 child can sit. But i think this applies to all the similar cars (exception might be Vista).
What i meant was not space, but comfortabilty of the seats.

Punto has a decent shoulder room & head room.

It can easily take three average adults, say 70kg adults with height of 5.10"

But if something above than this, it will be uncomfortable!

YEs, i beleive the engine oil (selenia wx ...) is sythetic. And the interval is 15K (not 12K)[:)].
Thanks.
Same with the Fabia.
Had mentioned 12K coz 15 K was after the 3K first service.
For the Fabia, the first service was at 10K, and then every subsequent 10K.

Thread Starter #148
Finally Seat Cover Done

Seat Cover done by Pensee Leather.
Front part is done in Pure Leather and rest of the part is in Automotive Leather (PU art leather).

I will miss my old cover with punto logo -
old Seat Cover.jpg

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Nice! Now the interiors of your Punto are looking complete and the new seat covers perfectly match with the exterior color combination as well.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom