Punto Red Emotion MJD - 2 Years of Ownership

Can anybody suggest me which seat cover i should go for my Punto.

All Black. Leather insert + Vinyl. Red Overstitch. With seat back pocket PUNTO - 9,350
This is what I was going to suggest. But I see you've already done it.
Thanks guys and yes next modification will be Alloys, but not now.
Do let us know where you get 98 PCD from?

BTW thinking of picking up a Red Punto for my wife after getting rid of the crappy Alto.

Thread Starter #170
Do let us know where you get 98 PCD from?
I don't have alloys yet. Its still OE steel wheels.
I heard 98PCD is difficult to get and OE alloys are costly - 10.5K per wheel.

BTW thinking of picking up a Red Punto for my wife after getting rid of the crappy Alto.
Nice to know and she would definetly love it.
If driving will be less Petrol - even 1.2L - is good. For more driving nothing better than 1.3L MJD.

Thread Starter #173
Today i received a call from Fiat and they are coming to my home today/tomorrow, for vehicle/service feedback, face-to-face. I am loving the care from Fiat.

I own an Alto also, and i can say proudly, at-least in my case, Fiat has and is giving me better service. Vehicle we all know ;-)

Oh this very surprising and a great initiative from Fiat!! All the manufacturers till i know only call back for the feedback but this is great from Fiat!![clap][thumbsup]

Take good care of your guests tomorrow!!

I don't have alloys yet. Its still OE steel wheels.
I heard 98PCD is difficult to get and OE alloys are costly - 10.5K per wheel.
Nice to know and she would definetly love it.
If driving will be less Petrol - even 1.2L - is good. For more driving nothing better than 1.3L MJD.
My running is about 10K Kms per year. Don't know whether it's required but I would prefer to go for Diesel.

Today i received a call from Fiat and they are coming to my home today/tomorrow, for vehicle/service feedback, face-to-face. I am loving the care from Fiat.

I own an Alto also, and i can say proudly, at-least in my case, Fiat has and is giving me better service. Vehicle we all know ;-)
It is always so refreshing to see dealers doing that extra bit, in this case every bit, to keep their customers happy. In this particular case, they are being utterly professional in their approach and this highly appreciated. This way they will keep their customers happy for a much longer time without any extra efforts.

350Z

Core Team
The interiors of your Punto are looking fabulous! All you need now is to take this red beauty to a scenic location and snap some beautiful pictures.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom