Punto Red Emotion MJD - 2 Years of Ownership

RSM, Could you please tell me where did you get all this done?
The leather cover on the steering looks really awesome taking care of the bulges on the steering wheel.

Does the steering have to be removed to get the leathering done?

I remember the i10 sales guy telling the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #184
I have done it from Pensee Leathers.
Yes they do remove steering. Even i was skeptical about that, but after seeing the work, i think that its pretty risk-free, IF you don't have air bag. If you have, better not to do that. Even they will tell they can handle, but better not to do from them.

Thread Starter #186
Today morning, adding to monday blues. one bike slammed my beauty's back.
My car was standing and I don't know what happend to that bugger, he just came and bang [frustration].

Nothing major happend, just the right back lamp cover (in bumper) got broken, but i can see bulb is intact.

My car was standing and I don't know what happend to that bugger, he just came and bang [frustration].

Nothing major happend, just the right back lamp cover (in bumper) got broken, but i can see bulb is intact.
Sorry to hear that. Even my punto was rear-ended by a bike when i was suppose to take a left turn in to my office, he tried to overtake from left.

Only a portion of paint was pealed off below the reverse light......should thank the silencer cover took all the force of the bang[frustration]

Did you let that guy go easily? Should have slammed him in the face.
Thank god nothing major happened to your car.

Get a new lamp cover soon or somebody can easily flick the bulb. People are after anything and everything now a days.

Thread Starter #190
Did you let that guy go easily? Should have slammed him in the face.
That guy was carrying 2 small kids to school and he was totally confused how he hit my car, on open road, parked in side and hazard light-on:biggrin: The kids were scared so I just let them go after asking the kids if they were ok.

Yes i will get that fixed soon. There is monsson free camp from Fiat, I will go ther at that time i will get it fixed. Sometime in 1st week of july.

Thread Starter #192
Sorry to hear this RSM! But glad to know that nothing serious happened to your ride , maybe the solid FIAT build![;)]
The rear bumper is made of Fiber, no metal, so it is not as strong as other body part.

Got it fixed today. Spare (Rear Fog Lamp) was available and they fixed it in 15-20 mins. Cost - Rs. 725 including tax.[:)]

I think that is Rear fog lamp for Punto. The Fiat peope have put this in wrong place too low and most accidental area of car from behind. The FIAT-YAMAHA also seems got broken it today. [frustration]

Thread Starter #194
Yesrterday, My Punto completed one year[thumbsup].
Driven 12000 KM, without any issues. The 2nd servicing is due now, will go to service center next week.

I took it to long drive to celebrate its b'day.
I just love my Punto, its performance is so mature on highways on high speed.
One of my friend also drove it for few hundred KM on highway and chennai city, and he was amazed. He says Punto has rocket turbo. He is a very good driver and understood the quality of Punto.

Attachments

Top Bottom