Punto Red Emotion MJD - 2 Years of Ownership

Replaced central AC vent. I told him that from one side (front passenger side) air flow is less. He replcaed that
This is where FIAT and TATA should improve!! Problems like these should not come in new cars!!

Tyre Rotation - During wheel alignment, they found that car might be drifting little to left (i hardly felt that), so after alignment he rotated the tyres also.
I also had this problem!! You may notice it only during high speeds in excess of 150kmph!! But got it rectified during wheel alignment itself!! My car is now rock solid even during 170kmph!!

Well regarding scratches i asked them during last service itself but they said nothing can be done!! Will ask them what u have specified and see their response!!

Glad to know you are happy with the service though!![:D]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #123
This is where FIAT and TATA should improve!! Problems like these should not come in new cars!!
Agree.
Actually the plastic quality is not bad of PUNTO, only the finishing is not upto the mark, or say bad.

Congratz on your first Service
And how did that scratch happen!!
Dusring parking, it touched the wall at right hand backside.[frustration] My mistake, i didn't pay attention.

good to hear about your service experience,this is what tata-fiat needs to improve.Also what CD said, yes a newer car should experience lesser problems and lesser complaints on the first place, once then resolve this then bang on market.
Yes regarding the plastics, they are of good quality but the final fit and finish we get is not upto the mark which needs to improve from Fiat.

Thread Starter #126
I have given my car to replace the Clutch Slave Cylinder (Fiat is replacing some of the older cars as informed by Grandeur earlier).

In Bangalore, Tata-Fiat is opening a new showroom - KHT Motors - http://khtmotors.com/
Also existing concorde motors dairy circle might be expanded, vertically. They are planning to increase one floor there.

well i am looking to see Fiat opening their own showrooms and ASS department and see the change and way people go for fiat.Along side TATA is going good but on their own would be much better.

Thread Starter #128
I have given my car to replace the Clutch Slave Cylinder (Fiat is replacing some of the older cars as informed by Grandeur earlier).
I got my car back after they replaced the Clutch Slave Cylinder. Not finding much difference in driving.
Good thing is that they washed the car again. I have given my car 3 time till (1st to fix scratches, 2nd for first servicing and now 3rd to replace Clutch Slave Cylinder). Each time they wahed it for free[clap].

Thread Starter #129
Some interior pictures

Attachments

Hey i dint knew the speedo console displayed the CD & song name !

Anyways the cars looking brand new,take care of her man [:)]

Yeah thats cool!! You forgot to mention this feature in "What special feature your car has" thread!![;)]

Try changing to some sporty seat covers ,they will spruce up your interiors!!

Great looking interiors , but beige could have been tried!! If central armrest was provided then this car would have been unbeatable!!

Anyways its a great feeling to own a new car!! Take good care of her!![:)]

Thread Starter #132
Try changing to some sporty seat covers ,they will spruce up your interiors!!
Yes this is the pending work for now. Still couldn't made-up my which seat cover to put.[frustration]

Great looking interiors , but beige could have been tried!! If central armrest was provided then this car would have been unbeatable!!
Somehow, i like dark color interiors. It doesn't look specious as it would look in beige, but dark gives solid feelings.

Thread Starter #133
4000KM Update

Today i have clocked 4000KM in 3.5 months. All city driving, no long drive yet.

P1010034.jpg P1010059.jpg P2190018.jpg

Its been a pleasure to drive this beauty till now. Apart from some scratches, no major issues.

My view -
1. The seats are top class, very-very comfortable.
2. Excellent feeling when you drive on high speed.
3. Breaks - 5 star. Perfect.
4. Mileage - city driving (50% AC) - consistently 16-18KMPL in city, 20-22 on highways.
5. Steering - excellent.
6. Interiors - Good, could be better. But for the price, its more than enough.
7. Very competitive maintainance cost.

Last edited:
Today i have clocked 4000KM in 3.5 months. All city driving, no long drive yet.

View attachment 780 View attachment 781 View attachment 782

Its been a pleasure to drive this beauty till now. Apart from some scratches, no major issues.

My view -
1. The seats are top class, very-very comfortable.
2. Excellent feeling when you drive on high speed.
3. Breaks - 5 star. Perfect.
4. Mileage - city driving (50% AC) - consistently 16-18KMPL in city, 20-22 on highways.
5. Steering - excellent.
6. Interiors - Good, could be better. But for the price, its more than enough.
7. Very competitive maintainance cost.
great going man, good to see you happy with your decision and should be too.Only thing that disappoints me in GP is rear seat comfort, or else it would have been in my hands as well till now.Enjoy your ride.

Top Bottom