WhatsApp: News & Discussions

Re: WhatsApp- Free or Paid???

To block last seen in whatsapp

Whatsapp refreshes the timestamp by pulling the system date and time via your WiFi or mobile data connection everytime you access the app. So to prevent the timestamp from getting refreshed you need to disable your data connection or WiFi before opening Whatsapp.

simple isnt it :)

WhatsApp providing one more year of free service!

Yesterday I came to know that many of the WhatsApp user's validity extended to one more year! Mine got extended today.
So get yours extended today before it gets stopped![;)]

Re: WhatsApp providing one more year of free service!

Yesterday I came to know that many of the WhatsApp user's validity extended to one more year! Mine got extended today.
So get yours extended today before it gets stopped![;)]
how to extend ? mine shows till 9/14/13

Hey its free i have started using it recently.

Earlier it was showing 0.99$ , i logged into Itunes US id and then the app is free for download.

I am with IOS 5.1.1 on iPhone4.

Where can we see the validity?

some of my friends using whatsapp have told me that even after the 1 year expiry date, whatsapp continues to work without paying for it, dont know the fact though ..

being a blackberry user, whatsapp really made my cell extremely slow, so uninstalling it was the best option for me [frustration]

Re: WhatsApp - Free or Paid???

never got any notifications for whatsapp charges. Found a similar app XMS and its totally free.

Anyone tried XMS app?

I have been using it for past 6 months and I haven't been charged a penny yet. [;)]
Though, there were rumors that its going to become paid soon, nothing of that sort is happened as of now. Lets see if something comes up in the future.

The minute the mobile number was provided all privacy went down the drain there itself! & violating laws is nothing new for these companies that provide such kind of services

issue is that people add you in groups and your number gets displayed with your name. talking about privacy,lol

Top Bottom