Volkswagen Plant Tour For TAI-Gers in Pune on 7th March

vw not allowing pictures inside the factory is really a disaster for guys like me who couldn't make it. i had consoled myself with the thought of you guys bringing us the snaps. but its also a prod for making it the next time. happy that you all had a good time.
It is a known fact that none of the plant will allow for the pics so as VW. I hope you were unlucky for not being part of this meet, but hope you will make it for any upcoming meet at Chennai[:)]

Looking at the next summer season if we plan a meet at any hill station in south would b good
This is a nice idea. Few options we can think off for a weekend meet during May:

• Yelagiri Hills (near Vellor/Jolarpettai)
  • Horsley Hills (near Chittoor)
  • Yercaud.
  • Kolli hills near Salem is there which offers a good trekking experience also (If you are also looking for adventure in hill station)
These hill stations are easy to reach and situated near to Chennai. These are in addition to standard hill stations like Ooty, Kodaikanal etc.

This is a nice idea. Few options we can think off for a weekend meet during May:

• Yelagiri Hills (near Vellor/Jolarpettai)
  • Horsley Hills (near Chittoor)
  • Yercaud.
  • Kolli hills near Salem is there which offers a good trekking experience also (If you are also looking for adventure in hill station)
These hill stations are easy to reach and situated near to Chennai. These are in addition to standard hill stations like Ooty, Kodaikanal etc.
These hill stations are good, but we can't call them as complete hill stations, so I was thinking something like coorg, waynad[:)]

Even my polo had the TAI sticker on the Boot but might be not visible as the Car was white as well as the Sticker.
Sorry Sandy missed to mention your car, I know your car also sports a sticker.

vw not allowing pictures inside the factory is really a disaster for guys like me who couldn't make it. i had consoled myself with the thought of you guys bringing us the snaps. but its also a prod for making it the next time. happy that you all had a good time.
Mr AR Ram, Rakeshkn and yourself were missed in the tour. [cry]

Wonder why no one thought to name this meet "Das Meet"? :biggrin:

Good to see the enthusiasm of you guys and it feels great to see you together[clap].

My sincere regards to the members who made it happen. It takes a lot of effort, I know.

Vibhor shall probably be organising a meet at the Nissan Plant in Madras. Hope you all would be raring to 'Go'[;)].

These hill stations are good, but we can't call them as complete hill stations, so I was thinking something like coorg, waynad[:)]
Excellent Idea Sir Pune and Mumbai guys can make it. We are in for these places as i would be fun to cover these places heard alot about these places and nothing like that to beat the summer.

Sorry Sandy missed to mention your car, I know your car also sports a sticker.

Mr AR Ram, Rakeshkn and yourself were missed in the tour. [cry]
We really you Smooth Rider and Ram Sir hope to catch you in the summer meet

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Hahaha SR, how many of TAIgers contesting elections[lol] and how many are in campaign !!

April : Exams of kids
May : Elections and results, formation of new government
June : Rain, School reopening
July : Rains
August : Rains, Independence day
September : Rains, Vinayaka chaturdi
October : Winter, Dassera
November : Winter, Diwali
December : Winter, Christmas
January : Winter,new year, Pongal, republic day
February : Exams time, sales closing busy
March : Exams, sales,invoicing,turnover,accounts closing

So when can we have a TAI meet[lol]

Hey just for fun do not take it serious, my intention to post this to say that every time we have one or other thing stopping us, so we need to decide some dates and say those are TAI meet dates

Top Bottom