Volkswagen Plant Tour For TAI-Gers in Pune on 7th March

Hello guys it was a great meet. Thanks to Sethu sir for initiating this wonderful meet. And special thanks to Amit sir & Ashish sir for booking us that wonderful apartment , it was cheap and well maintained too. I had a nice long drive after a long time , we guys enjoyed the drive a lot! Looking forward to meet all you guys again!

Well thank you every one for giving the Pune chaps the opportunity for making the arrangements and we are glad you all guys liked them. As Ashish said perfectly the tour with the whole gang was a fun party. R K Sir and Sandy have already described the tour beyond the words and I am sure people who missed it would have surely covered the experience. About all the members well what should I say it was a Wolfpack (That’s the best word I have to describe). Members hardly knew each other as most of them were meeting others for the first time, but when everyone meets personally to each other it was more like college reunion. Thanks Sethu sir for arranging the trip it was your initiative that now we have so many new friends in different cities. R K Sir you are simply awesome sorry for the delay in lunch that day I still remember your funny dialogue” I am hungry and angry” (:cool: he he ).
Raja it was nice talking to you on phone and really wishes to meet you. One thing I would like to say is this is just the beginning and look forward to have many more trips like this in future and many more fun events like this. Once thanks everyone.

It was a great meet & very informative plant tour, thanks to Sethu sir for initiating it. And thanks to TAI as a platform to provide such an opportunity of a well co-ordinated plant visit. I hope all the outstation members enjoyed in Pune. Waiting for more pictures. [:D]

vw not allowing pictures inside the factory is really a disaster for guys like me who couldn't make it. i had consoled myself with the thought of you guys bringing us the snaps. but its also a prod for making it the next time. happy that you all had a good time.

Thread Starter #540
vw not allowing pictures inside the factory is really a disaster for guys like me who couldn't make it. i had consoled myself with the thought of you guys bringing us the snaps. but its also a prod for making it the next time. happy that you all had a good time.

You should have made it sir. It was great time we had. Even myself and vishwas were discussing that we should plan one meet which could make our KL friends to meet us. We will plan one sir.

Top Bottom