My Maruti Suzuki Esteem - Ownership Review

Thread Starter #137
Bro.. Is that for your car?? [confused]
Yes Bro, ambient lighting with color changing remote, will add it shortly

PS - We did blue theme ambient lighting in Sadat's car [:D] its come out really well, will post the pics soon

Yes Bro, ambient lighting with color changing remote, will add it shortly

PS - We did blue theme ambient lighting in Sadat's car [:D] its come out really well, will post the pics soon
Super.. I had seen it in Sadat's car, long back. It did look good.[clap]

Thread Starter #139
Can someone throw light on how much the Latest Esteem's wheel caps cost, I literally have no idea on the cost and definitely do not want to get conned

Thread Starter #141
A single MGA wheel cover costs Rs 248.

Part numbers are 43250M70C90 and 43252M60C10
Thanks Jarpickle, im not a fan of wheel caps but off late i feel the esteems look good with wheel caps, so looking forward to add them

Thanks for the info

Thread Starter #145
Off to Dubai for a vacation...... will miss my ride. The cars here seem to be so big in size. No diesel cars at all..... The Fortuner looks small in front of the GMC,s and hummers..... will post a detailed travelogue soon

Super cars every where ! my neck pains turning around and capturing the cars on camera

Saw this while googling

IMO the car would look good in complete black color with chrome alloys and chrome Inserts
Brother I’ve its complete album as the car is made by my father. What model of Esteem is it? Were two Esteems required in stretching it or one? It its middle door still functioning?

The actual full base interior was good, they’ve messed it up with dual tone. Do also tell me is the middle door window plastic or glass? And is the car’s TV still working or you’ve also changed that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom