Indian Cars Transformed into Limousines!

Re: Pics: Indian Cars Modified into Limousines

That HUMMER looks doesn't really go with the car, Scorpio would have looked better then this.

Have you seen Stretched hummers (Limos) they are brilliant from inside. We have many in Australia.

350Z

Core Team
Re: Pics: Indian Cars Modified into Limousines

That HUMMER looks doesn't really go with the car, Scorpio would have looked better then this.

Have you seen Stretched hummers (Limos) they are brilliant from inside. We have many in Australia.
Usually I do not prefer SUV stretches. Have a look at 3rd image in the following link. That's a weird Hummer limo and to add to the weirdness, owner has painted it pink.

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...0-some-limousines-across-globe.html#post12726

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
Re: Images of Cars Modified into Limousines

Sometime back, when I was on the way to Fiat Caffe, I saw a neat Volvo S80 limousine in black. It was struggling to take a turn on the crossing. Don’t have a proper snap since weather was very poor.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team

I’m sure that some of you would have already read about this farmer’s son in Panipat who has turned his Endeavour into a Limousine. Now he is promoting his car on various prominent places around to offer it for hire on weddings and such events. Watch this video for more:

DESI LIMOUSINE.flv - YouTube

Drive Safe,
350Z

The Scorpio is really looking Killer,only thing I disliked is the rear door.Its looking puny and at the lower end its like some fitting issue too.

350Z

Core Team

Here's another neatly stretched Hyundai Sonata Embera. BTW, there’s a Chrysler 300C Limo in Crowne Plaza, Okhla to pick the guests from the airport. Fare? Rs.25,000 bucks per visit. I would bring some snaps next time.

Hyundai-Sonata-Embera-Limousine.jpg
Pic Source: Supercars & Exotics in New Delhi FB Page

Drive Safe,
350Z

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

the sonata's looking good as well. loved the color. although wheels could have been different.

the sonata's looking good as well. loved the color. although wheels could have been different.
yes totally agree with AHC the car look awesome and the color is also unique the only thing lacking is wheels, a good set of good alloys can do justice with this car [glasses]

there’s a Chrysler 300C Limo in Crowne Plaza, Okhla to pick the guests from the airport. Fare? Rs.25,000 bucks per visit. I would bring some snaps next time.

Drive Safe,
350Z
25K for a single visit[surprise] man that's a real steep pricing.

Top Bottom