Honda Amaze VX i-DTEC Ownership Review

Hey Vishnu

I kinda liked the 3M wrap job (from what I can see in the pictures) but if I were you, I would've covered all the brown parts with the wrap :stupid: BTW, who did the wrap for you? You said 3M people. Cochin?

Regards,
Vipin

Thread Starter #422
Hey Vishnu

I kinda liked the 3M wrap job (from what I can see in the pictures) but if I were you, I would've covered all the brown parts with the wrap :stupid: BTW, who did the wrap for you? You said 3M people. Cochin?

Regards,
Vipin

I have not yet settled with the wrap job dude[evil]. They got some people here too.. They are wrapping for Jerry's Performance.

where are you planning for wrapping ?:tongue:

I have not yet settled with the wrap job dude[evil]. They got some people here too.. They are wrapping for Jerry's Performance.

where are you planning for wrapping ?:tongue:
He he. I'm planning on getting a black wrap on my Polo's roof. [:D] Can you do me a favour? The next time you go to Jerry's, if you remember, can you ask the 3M guys approximately how much it will cost to get the roof wrapped? Just a rough figure.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Vipin

Edit: The only thing that is stopping me is the fact that someone (I think it was shibu) got fined in Cochin for having a black roof wrap!!!!!!

Last edited:
He he. I'm planning on getting a black wrap on my Polo's roof. [:D] Can you do me a favour? The next time you go to Jerry's, if you remember, can you ask the 3M guys approximately how much it will cost to get the roof wrapped? Just a rough figure.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Vipin

Edit: The only thing that is stopping me is the fact that someone (I think it was shibu) got fined in Cochin for having a black roof wrap!!!!!!
I was also fined when passing through Ernakulam in NH in between Ernakulam and Thrissur[cry]

Regards,
Sankar

deville_56

Honoured Member

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Vipin

Cost there is 500 INR/sq. ft. Even the Kollam Ashramam police are fining for black top.

I was also fined when passing through Ernakulam in NH in between Ernakulam and Thrissur[cry]

Regards,
Sankar
Cost there is 500 INR/sq. ft. Even the Kollam Ashramam police are fining for black top.
So there goes the black roof dream. Seriously. I wish there was something we could do. I mean. This is totally absurd. So what about wrapped cars? I have seen a couple of (partially) wrapped cars in TVM and KLM. How do they get away with it? What about in other states? Is the rule different in different states? I thought it was the same all through India.

Regards,
Vipin

Thread Starter #427

Regards,
Sankar
for a black roof ?[shock] How much did they fined you ?

So there goes the black roof dream. Seriously. I wish there was something we could do. I mean. This is totally absurd. So what about wrapped cars? I have seen a couple of (partially) wrapped cars in TVM and KLM. How do they get away with it? What about in other states? Is the rule different in different states? I thought it was the same all through India.

Regards,
Vipin
On my recent drive to ekm, I've also seen many roof blacked car's. i wonder why some people get fined and some escapes .[confused]

First, are those scratches that bad ? I also have got a scratch that some devil minded idiot made while my vehicle was parked. I haven't done anything as the whole part should be painted to get the exact finish and didn't want to spend Vitamin M for that:tongue:

If you can post a picture of the scratches kindly post one here and if it's not so bad , better leave it untouched [:)]
Hi Vishnu, Here is the pic. Do you think I should try touch up paints available in the market.

Attachments

Thread Starter #429
Hi Vishnu, Here is the pic. Do you think I should try touch up paints available in the market.
oops!! that's pretty bad than i thought [thinking]. Why don't you check the rates with service center ? I think they won't charge if you tell them to touch up.! i have experienced so in my other drive.

for a black roof ?[shock] How much did they fined you ?

On my recent drive to ekm, I've also seen many roof blacked car's. i wonder why some people get fined and some escapes .[confused]
I was fined 500 bro. Yes i saw many vehicles with black roof. The problem was that i was driving very slowly at around 60k got pulled up by a Highway Police patrol while most other black roofed cars were doing 100KM/Hr plus, so point trying to stop those cars na?[lol]

Regards,
Sankar

Thread Starter #431
I was fined 500 bro. Yes i saw many vehicles with black roof. The problem was that i was driving very slowly at around 60k got pulled up by a Highway Police patrol while most other black roofed cars were doing 100KM/Hr plus, so point trying to stop those cars na?[lol]

Regards,
Sankar
haha !![lol] quite an interesting reason [lol]

Hey Vish

Do let us know how the Bosch Skil is. I am planning on getting a Karcher. One of my cousins has one and he swears by it.

And regarding fining cars with black roofs. What about the Tata Indica Vista? That has a black roof coming as stock. Also I have seen hundreds of cars in Trivandrum with black roofs and a couple of completely matt wrapped cars too. What about them? Or is it that, after getting a black roof done, I have to drive at speeds above 100km/h always? [lol]

Regards,
Vipin

Thread Starter #434
Hey Vish

Do let us know how the Bosch Skil is. I am planning on getting a Karcher. One of my cousins has one and he swears by it.

And regarding fining cars with black roofs. What about the Tata Indica Vista? That has a black roof coming as stock. Also I have seen hundreds of cars in Trivandrum with black roofs and a couple of completely matt wrapped cars too. What about them? Or is it that, after getting a black roof done, I have to drive at speeds above 100km/h always?

Regards,
Vipin
About Bosch Skil, It's an awesome product. Just came back after washing [lol].
It's easy and handy. All the alloys can be cleaned without even touching,even the brake dust[evil] Take very less amount of water.

Stock vehicle's which are coming with the black roof might not be getting into trouble. I've never seen a vista being fined !!
Haha, so that means making the roof black means you're changing it to a sports car, thereby should drive at speeds above 100 km/hr not to get fined:tongue:

About Bosch Skil, It's an awesome product. Just came back after washing [lol].
It's easy and handy. All the alloys can be cleaned without even touching,even the brake dust[evil] Take very less amount of water.
Does the Skil come with a car shampoo dispenser too? As in, so we don't have to apply shampoo manually? I think the Karcher washer comes with the dispenser but it is priced at Rs. 11k+. Also can we use a stagnant source of water (like water from a bucket or so) or do we have to connect it to a pipe?

Regards,
Vipin

Top Bottom