Good Fiat Dealer in Pune

While there is no guideline as such about running-in a car, it would be a good idea to actually run the car engine through a range of rpms at various gears, instead of steadily running it at 80-90 kph.
Similarly, it is a good idea for tyres, brakes to be bedded in for the first 500 km or so. Running brand new tyres on highway is usually not considered to be a great idea.

Dont worry about After sales service unless you are staying in extreme areas of the country. In Maharashtra and other similar areas, there should be absolutely no problem.
Secondly, Fiats do not suffer from many component/part issues. They are built pretty sturdy and durable in general.

Thread Starter #32
Hello Everyone,

I Booked Fiat Linea Yesterday and now waiting for Car to come and then we need to go for PDI.

Can anyone suggest me what precautions we need to take?

One very Important thing which I need to ask and if anyone can help me,

How to activate Blue & Me Function and how to Configure Mobile Phone with it? does all the Mobile Phones are compatible with Blue & Me?

already checked Pre-delivery Inspection (PDI) & Check List Section and I will take care but in case if there is any other precautions which is required then please let me know guys.

Thanks,

Regards,

Ranbir

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom