Which Amplifier For Maruti Suzuki S-Cross?

Thread Starter #1
I'm using a JVC KWM 150 BT digital media receiver HU in my S-cross car with a pair of morel maximo 6 mk II components in the front. I now intend to add a pair of morel coax speakers in the rear. Will I require a car amp also with this setup or not. My HU has max power output of 45Wx4 for front and rear where as the speakers are rated at 90W RMS output. Also, help me choose between Sony XMN1004, Pioneer GME7004, Alpine BBXF1200 and Nakamichi NKTAS75 for amplifiers for my setup as explained, if i have to add a amp. Thanks.

I'm using a JVC KWM 150 BT digital media receiver HU in my S-cross car with a pair of morel maximo 6 mk II components in the front. I now intend to add a pair of morel coax speakers in the rear. Will I require a car amp also with this setup or not. My HU has max power output of 45Wx4 for front and rear where as the speakers are rated at 90W RMS output.
'Max' power output for that JVC HU is 45W x 4 which could be somewhere around ~25W x 4 in regular usage and the Morel speakers sets i.e., components and the coaxial won't be happy with that kind of output. Good decision to add an amplifier in the sound chain.

Choices vary depending on the budget too. Out of the three options given, I'll choose the Sony but if budget can accommodate them please look at Morel MPD 4.100 that is priced at 17,000 which is rated at 100W x 4 (RMS). This amplifier has a small footprint which can be installed under either of the seats.

Top Bottom