Tachometer Install on Maruti Zen Estilo

I installed the Ritz petrol tachometer in WagonR LXi 2003 model and the A-Star Petrol tachometer in the A-Star LXi model.

This was sometime back in 2016. Please let me know if I can be of any help.

@bensontom
@deville_56 bro will reply positively for sure.
Also Check with @Suryaputhra . He will reply slowly mostly, as he is pretty busy. From my remembrance he has a collection of all service manuals.
Thank you for the contact there @VISHNUCARCRAZY . If you don't mind me asking, can directly message a person here (unfamiliar with platform)? how can I contact @Suryaputhra ?

I installed the Ritz petrol tachometer in WagonR LXi 2003 model and the A-Star Petrol tachometer in the A-Star LXi model.

This was sometime back in 2016. Please let me know if I can be of any help.
Thanks @anuraagshenoy, but I am replacing the entire cluster with another cluster which has different connectors so I needed to know what all the different pins in the connector does in Alto 2010 cluster which has a single connector with 20 pins.

Thread Starter #213

deville_56

Honoured Member
@deville_56 bro is there a way to get a service manual for the Alto 2010 or even an Alto k10 1st gen. I wanted it to look at the wiring details of the instrument cluster. it has the same type of single coupler as shown above by @athulyateja. I'm trying to swap it for a the old Alto 1.1 cluster which has two couplers like in your zen estilo and Alto (pre-2009). I've figured like half of the wiring using a multimeter but I want it to be complete with all the wiring in the correct order. Hope anyone helps out. Thanks.
Sorry, don't have those manuals.

Top Bottom